Mariner Finance is currently seeking a Full-Time Assistant Branch Manager.
- Providing service to existing and prospective customers seeking loans.
- Developing and promoting additional business for the branch through community relations.
- Resolving policy related issues with exceptional timeliness and professional courtesy.
- Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications.
- In Managers absence, coordinating functions and daily operational issues through communication with Regional Manager.
- Assessing approved loans for possible up-selling and denied loans for possible counteroffers
- Reviewing settled loans for completeness and accuracy of documentation.
- Placing inside sales calls to increase customer base.
- Retaining and maintaining existing accounts as well as developing awareness of other sales/service activities.
- Performing additional customer service, sales, and administrative responsibilities as necessary based upon on market demand and branch staffing.
- Associate’s Degree (or at least 1 years of college course work) in a related major
OR recent successful completion of a lending training program or other closely aligned course of study (within the past 3 years).
- 4 years of related experience in a sales and/or financial services industry (May be supplemented by additional college work or lending training programs).
- Excellent written communication skills to compose professional, error free correspondence.
- Previous Sales and Customer Services experience a plus!
- Ability to compose correspondence and format various reports utilizing PC and MS Office software
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Mariner Finance is a leading lending company founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry. Mariner Finance was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.