Mariner Finance

Mariner Finance Employer Reviews

Very Fun Career
Operations (Current Employee), BaltimoreJune 20, 2014
Pros: fun. advancement opportunities.
Great company. Fun, team environment. Challenging work. Advancement opportunities.
Very fast paced job with many tasks to be completed
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 12, 2014
- I work for a finance company where we make personal loans. We actually handle all aspects of a finance company.
- We Take the loan application, underwrite the loan, close the loan, service the loan, collect the loan if need be, and handle all legal aspects of it.
- I have learned so much about the finance world at this job which will help me in my – more... next career.
- I have managed 3 offices which have all been very successful.
- The best part about all of my past employment has been my co-workers.
-The hardest part of my job is that I drive from Buffalo to Rochester every day right now.
-The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the company to be profitable and competing with other employees/branches. – less
Fun work atmosphere
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Toms River, NJApril 4, 2013
Strive to generate as much quality growth while controlling delinquency. Consumer lending and retail lending. Solicitation calls and Collection calls.
High Stress Environment with Great Opportunities to Learn
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Turnersville, NJAugust 31, 2012
Pros: important financial life skills
Cons: being behind a desk
Mariner Finance was my first experience working in an office. I was dedicated to keeping an organized environment and excelling in customer service. I initiated communication with customers when they had a problem or question with their account. I enjoyed being able to help clients be approved for loans. I was given an opportunity to learn financial – more... life skills that I had not previously been exposed to. Management changed three times in the span of my ten-month employment. It was challenging to adapt to new expectations with every new manager. Everyone in the office had to relearn company rules and procedures while keeping up with company production. I learned finance was not a field that interested me to be in long term. – less

April 10, 2013

Thank you for your comment; we appreciate feedback regarding employment with our company. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience in our industry and would like to know more if you’re willing to disclose it. Please contact us at contactus@marinerfinance.com if you would like to share any other thoughts about our company or industry.