Mariners Church Employee Reviews

Place to make a difference
Latin America Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 28, 2015
Mariners is a great place to work. Coworkers are passionate about the difference they are making in the lives of the people they work with. The hardest part is that there is a lot of work that goes on outside work hours that isn't necessarily paid for. That is tough. A typical day includes spending the majority of the day in the office at a desk planning ministry events, attending meetings, organizing volunteer teams, etc. I have definitely learned the value of serving those around you both people you work with and people on whose behalf you work. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the people I get to work with. They are passionate about improving life in Orange County.
Excellent church to attend and have a career. Excellent leadership.
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 21, 2013
Each day the staff meets in the morning to review and respond to the events that need to be completed that day. Every staff member is encouraged to have an input. The hardest part of the job was to make enough supplies for unexpected children and parents attending large events. I never wanted to turn any families away. The most rewarding part of the job was to see how the events always were a success!
Pros
unexpected days away...beach, paddle boarding, etc...
Cons
excellent benefits, promoted outdoor activies on campus (volleyball, baseball, basketball courts)
enjoyed working at the church we attended
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAFebruary 4, 2015
I worked at Mariners Church and loved to serve people where we attend church. I answered a busy switchboard with a church of approximately 8,000 people.
Loved Working at Mariners Church
Singles Pastor / Bookstore Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 12, 2012
Had a delightful time working at Mariners Church; 5 years full time and another 4 in part time status.

Loved the environment, staff and job!

4.8