Mark Employee Reviews in United States

Daily Routine of Caring for Client
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAApril 25, 2016
Every day of my work schedule I had the responsibility of getting my client up and active for whatever the day may bring. Sometimes those days would consist of appointments or just lounging around enjoying one another company. We would start the day off with some daily news and coffee, then I would follow that with a healthy hearty breakfast for my client. Soon after I would assist her with bathing and dressing, some days being more difficult than others due to sometimes the confusion and illness she oftentimes faced, but for the love of this job and also my client I would go the extra mile to accommodate her needs. I oftentimes worked alone considering this position was a full time live in experience, so I only had interaction with coworkers when we would relieve one another on our set days. i love helping people so this job truly warmed my heart working with a elderly lady who was in need of some TLC.
Pros
Enjoying my clients company, doing what I love.
Cons
No Breaks, Not much Rest
Enjoyed my time there
Construction Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad NMJune 3, 2016
Great place to work and made some lifelong friends , work was fast paced and you had to be ready to make decisions as work scope changed often from having put a compressor booster station on line and within 3 days operations need one more compressor added asap to keep up with production to the BLM releasing a ROW 2 days before New Years day on a sales point that is needed greatly and jumping through hoops and getting a contractor on site and clearing ROW and cutting ditch New Years day ,
Pros
Family emergencys come 1st over work
Cons
construction and opreations need to be linked together more
Productive and efficient work place
pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 5, 2016
We would install all wet and dry utilities. also operate backhoe and mini excavators. and water truck and dump truck. cut pipe
Pros
workin in the dirt
Cons
bad benefits
interesting on a daily basic
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  different locationsMay 19, 2016
love and had so much fun, love my coworker, just a all around great places. I had learn so much there. I feel as if I would know what I know witout this place
Great Place to Work
Production Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 14, 2016
I worked there over 10 years and fully enjoyed my time spent there.
Everyone felt like family. If the opportunity came I would work there again.
fun an exciting place to work
Production Technician Staff (Former Employee) –  TxSeptember 21, 2015
my job was the best place every. I was a great manager there. I had to move. Doing inventory for the store making sure that everything is together an accountable for.
Cons
short breaks always busy
Love every moment of being a mark rep
Sales Representative/Beauty Advisor, Mark (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 29, 2012
If you love working at home and flexible schedules then mark is your answer. I love being a mark rep. It like have my own business and running it the way that works for me. Also you have a great support to help you along the way and what more can i say. mark has help me gain insight on what its like to run a business and confidence to know I can do this and work hard to achieve my mark goals. I enjoyable part is being able to work from home for those who want to earn extra cash and not be away from the family too much. Mark is flexible that way and to work as little or as much as you would like.
Pros
free website, one time enrollment fee, no sales quotas
Potential to create new division utilizing existing software
Flexographic Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fallston, MDOctober 2, 2013
Brought on to assist in creating a Wide Web Division utilizing the current software. Analyzed current equipment and identified needed repairs / replacement. Production personal willing to learn to create a TEAM like atmosphere.

Agreement with management for arrangement of production personal to better serve customer base needs.

Analyzing customer needs and developing press charateristics.
Pros
developing team concept and having production in acceptance of idea.
Cons
lack of response, of production supervisor in implementing change, to better serve customers while agreeing that change was needed.
Agency was great but position didn't last.
Customer Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, WIMay 12, 2015
The position was for a new established business and unfortunately it didn't work out. The agency was great but there was nothing they could do about the position.
Lots of opportunity to learn and grow job skills
Commercial Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 5, 2013
Great place to start your career, and gain the knowledge you need to know in your department. My day to day functions varied, and I have been given plenty of room to grow as an associate.
all work and no life for no comp or recognition
Home Performance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 31, 2013
A typical day at work would be to get on a conference call at 9. Listen to everyone lie as to what they were going to close that day. Then call all non first call non sales then travel to your firs appointment and hope they even know you are coming. Introduce yourself and then overcome the fact that the appointment setter insisted this would not be a sales call. After two hours of tell a customer how there home is not insulated enough try to sell them more. Next do this 4 or 5 more times and then lastly fill you paperwork and send a daily wrapup to you manager, normally by 11 or 12. then sleep for 6 to 7 hours and do it all over again 6 days a week.

The hardest part of the job is fighting every two weeks to get your commissions.
Cons
this job costs you more money then you can even make.
fast pase, see an acomplishmont at end of day
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Star Prairie, WIAugust 15, 2013
-7-5 o clock what I learned-how to construct many things management / Mark Shmit hard part / ripping your hands open and dealing with element's enjoyable/ seeing your work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
People Oriented
Varies (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Fast paced, environment. Pay level inadequate. Job locations do not fit and staff does not care if job fits your criteria.
Pros
meeting people.
Cons
job opportunities do not fit employee
Make your own hours!
Mentor Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 26, 2012
mark. is a wonderful company that provides women with the latest fashion & beauty trends! They inspire women to make their mark.s every single day. Corporate supports all of the representatives like you couldn't believe! They provide many trainings, PDFs, sales, etc. to help each representative reach their business goals! Each representative can make their own hours, work as much or as little as they wish--the flexibility is amazing!
Productive and Fun
LIC, NY - ELITE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYOctober 23, 2013
Meet new customers everyday. Helping people to get to and from their daily routine. The hardest part of my job was traffic. The enjoyable part was light traffic.
Typical day at Staff-Mark okay.
Staff (Current Employee) –  Hyde Park, MAOctober 10, 2013
Just a temp agency that positions me in different locations to work. mainly did organizing and sorting jobs.
Pros
shift worked, constant hours, pay, fast pace.
Cons
different job destinations for temporary time.
It is a freindely enviroment.
Manager / owner (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 9, 2013
It will keep you busy if we have traine and when buiseness pick up during tax time.
Pros
give me time to take class.
Cons
it was uncomfortable when business is slow.
Fun Place to Work
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Danville, KYOctober 10, 2012
If you love meeting new people, enjoy learning about new products and love to sell...this is the place for you!
great company
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILAugust 23, 2012
loved working here, but had to move on, great employees, but business slowed hours cut