A customer service professional providing operational execution of the sale event for uncovered accounts.
- Supervise all aspects of the monthly sale program including truck arrival and delivery, equipment set-up, product unload, product placement, inventory, sampling of products, and safety. *
- Utilize marketing programs and tools to work with Chairpeople and decision makers to increase sales volume. *
- Identify customer service needs through communication with Chairpeople prior to and after the sale event being covered. *
- Maintain a working knowledge of monthly promotions, products and product integrity.
- Complete all balancing and banking procedures within 24 hours of sale event. *
- Meet all aspects of job expectations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous volunteer/community service and/or PTA/PTO experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to solve problems using flexibility and creativity.
- Access to supplemental freezer space.
- Ability to handle and balance large sums of money.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Computer knowledge (with access to Internet with e-mail address) and math aptitude required.
Essential Functions-- Duties and responsibilities noted with an asterisk (*) are considered to be essential functions of the position.