A customer service professional providing operational leadership in the execution of our programs and growth plans for 15-20 accounts in the Eaton and surrounding area.
- Execute and monitor sales growth plan; utilize marketing programs and tools to work with Chairpeople and decision makers to increase sales volume. *
- Build support for Market Day’s portfolio of programs by participating in organization’s activities such as assemblies, teacher breakfasts, PTA meetings and other events. *
- Establish frequent communication and maintain positive relationships with Chairpeople, key decision makers and customers to understand their needs and be a resource for potential solutions and training as needed. *
- Supervise all aspects of the monthly sale program including truck arrival and delivery, equipment set-up, product unload, product placement, inventory, sampling of products, and safety. *
- Maintain a working knowledge of products, product integrity, processes and deadlines for all Family of Fundraisers programs.
- Complete all balancing and banking procedures within 24 hours of sale event. *
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and training on new programs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years selling experience preferred.
- Previous volunteer/community service and/or PTA/PTO experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability with networking and prospecting skills to build/establish relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to solve problems using flexibility and creativity.
- Access to supplemental freezer space.
- Ability to handle and balance large sums of money.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Computer knowledge (with access to Internet with e-mail address) and math aptitude required.
Essential Functions-- Duties and responsibilities noted with an asterisk (*) are considered to be essential functions of the position.
In 1973, Trudi Temple was creating flower arrangements to raise funds for local churches and missions in poverty-stricken countries. When...