Market source

Market source United States Employee Reviews

had fun
Target Mobile (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2015
This job was an interesting one when I started, I got used it real quick. I learned how to set up people's account and help them with their new phones need. Transverse them from their old flip phone to their new smart phone.
Ok job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), ilApril 16, 2015
You work hourly, plus commission. Only part-time. If you have slow area and don't activate phones you will struggle financially.
My district manager was a great motivator, he was a great person to have to answer to at the end of the day.
Retail Cell Phone Sales-Team Lead (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Commission for each contract phone purchased.
Cons: Dealing with fraudsters, trying to purchase contract phone illeagally.
Market Source was a good company to work for, they are moving with needs of consumers today and therefore they are keeping up with their employees. I was hired in as the Wireless Team Lead at Target, together the two companies did well at meeting the needs for cell phones.
Retail Rep Work
TRAINER/SALES REPRESANTIVE (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: No healthcare, and it just part time work
-Show up clean products make sure they are working
-train BestBuy employees
-submit call reports
- keeping track of inventory
easy company to work with
Shared Retail Services (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 31, 2015
easy company to work with you can set your own schedule.
there were no health benefits, unable to work more than 20hrs a week I did not like the last min. scheduled conference or training calls with no connected information. The support group was great.
Great job for college students
Team Lead-Target Mobile (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 27, 2015
Pros: employees
Cons: healthcare, pay, and hours
I don't recommend this job to anyone looking for full time work, the hours suck 11am-8pm leaving no time to do anything during the day or night and the benefits are horrible super expensive very little benefit. However the employees are great and so are the customers. Hourly pay is decent, commission structure is horible making it almost impossible to make any money.
Territory Manager
Outside Sales Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: matching 401K, great company to work for, good product
Cons: base salary is pretty low but that can be made up with commissions over time.
Territory Sales selling Avaya Products into all the AT&T offices throughout Texas. Traveled 2 weeks out of a month to Houston and San Antonio and/or El Paso office to have meetings with the sales teams and their managers about our product and also to go out on sales calls with them.
CUSTOMER SERVICES ALL THE TIME
ATT WIRELESS SALES SUPPORT (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 18, 2015
MANAGING AND MOTIVATING STAFF, MAXIMIZING SALES QUALITY, SUCCESSFULLY RESOLVING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. FACE TO FACE CUSTOMER DEALING, NEVER UNDERSTIMATE ANYONE.
flexible
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Westminster, CAMarch 3, 2015
flexible hours but don't really expect very many hours between the major holidays. commission structure is stacked against you unless you happen to work in a high volume store. become really good friends with whom ever is doing the schedule.
Growth is always possible
Regional sales manager (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great upper management
Market Source is a great company and always looking to be divise in thier leadership and management.

Managed a team of 20 or more..

had a great team members and management.

love the job very fast paced!!
Daily Task
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Humble, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: being able to guess with a great experince along providing with the essiential needs
Cons: rarely guess may be disappointed due to not having phone in stock or accessories
On a day to day basis I work alone yet around Target employess selling prepay and post pay cellular phone service. Also any accessories that may be availible cases sd card etc. Assisting guest with purchasing and activating their phones. Traing coach and developing others along the way as needed.
Great Atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Turnersville, NJJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: growth potentional
Cons: i would like to have more work hours
My day consist of making and meeting customer needs in regards to selling them electronic devices.

The job definitely teaches you how to think on the fly because no two situations are ever alike.

Management staff is excellent, I feel as thou they are more mentor like if anything.

My co-workers seem very friendly and helpful.

The hardest part about my job is becoming tech savvy but its a challenge worth taken on.

I enjoy helping my clients find what they are looking for and developing long-term relationships with them.
Nice
Mobile Wireless Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Great Place To Work... Help always there when you need it just a call away also there very understanding with any issues you have the pay its great...
If you just need a paycheck take this job.
Marketing rep (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: 16 bucks an hour
Cons: horrid hours, terrible management, constant threats of being fired
The amount of stress this job tacks on, no matter what part of the company you reside in if you aren't management, isn't worth it. The hours are kept just so that you are dependent on the state for insurance but making too much for public assistance. You are expected to plan your life around a wobbly schedule that isn't given properly. Half the projects don't drop until a week into the month and you then have to either adjust your plans about them or squeeze them in. God forbid you are in school and have to attend class instead of a shift you told them wasn't ever going to happen. And pray you never get sick because without a doctor's note, you are going to constantly hear threats of being fired for calling in sick once.
A job
Target Mobile Wireless Team Lead (Former Employee), MatthewsJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: macro managed
Cons: horrible management, horrible hours, target doesnt respect target mobile
Great for students but not for families. Company based in GA so you dont have to worry about management breathing down your back. You can do your own thing as far as sales techniques.They pressure you too much and getting your guest to get the phone insurance and sometimes sales. Overall was not pleased with working with this company. Just really made me sick of retail
Great entry level positions.
Wireless Team Member (Current Employee), Virginia BeachDecember 12, 2014
Pros: semi-flexible shifts, great interactions.
Cons: healthcare
A typical day is spent helping guest by answering their questions about their wireless devices, and helping new guests choose the right phone and plans to fit their lives. Over my time with Marketsource I have had to constantly learn and grow with today's cell phone market. Lower level management is amazing with them actual caring about you as a person and your needs. In my location I had no coworkers so it was just me and my manager. The hardest part of the job is the hard sell or when a customer has to change their plan against their will. The best part is have customers coming back with their family and friends because they enjoyed their service.
Interactive and Informing
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXDecember 10, 2014
Pros: take lunches whenever
Cons: odd hours
A typical work day is rather slow. I go out of my way to initiate a conversation with someone who needs assistance in the electronics department. This company has awhile before it is really up and running on two feet. The commissions standpoint is flaky to say the least. However, the job training informs an individual with a handful of information expected to be retained and utilized in the field.
Good company, Primarily part time/promotion and training
Account Sales Representative, Hewlett-Packard (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 4, 2014
Part time sales trainer in consumer technology. Market source contracts with technology companies to promote and enhance their presence in the market place. typically 2 to 3 hrs per location per week.
◦ Provided wireless service to Target guests using ATT, Verizon, and Sprint daily. Great job for students
Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn Heights, MINovember 22, 2014
Great job for students in need of jobs. There are many job fields to apply in this company, so there is a chance to advance very early on. The company also pays very well and Weekly!!
NO Recognititon
Wireless Sales Associate (Former Employee), Enfield, CTOctober 31, 2014
Pros: getting out
Cons: terrible management
I loved the people i worked with. I worked to long and hard. I worked even on my days off and never got a thank you.

1 2 3 4 5