Market source

Market source Employee Reviews

competent company
HP sales Rep (Former Employee), van nuysJuly 17, 2015
Pros: strong, well placed
Cons: customer service needs help
Market source is a strong company to work for with a great company base and a large amount of job listings. I wish i could say more but word do not make a great company actions do.
fun work enviornment
Event Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 6, 2015
Pros: hourly plus comission
Market Source was a learning experience, really being a sales rep within Wal-Mart was about educating the Wal-Mart employees about product so that they were able to move phones and accessories off the shelf. Market Source provided me with management skills getting the wireless department excited about the t-mobile brand and products so that they could increase sales with in the stores. i learned to build and maintain relationships with management and sales associates. The better the relationship between the store and I the move product was ordered and sold.
Decent place to work
Wireless Team Lead (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 4, 2015
This is a decent place to work. Commission plus hourly pay. A lot of misleading information is provided to the team members.
Good Direct Management
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Long Island New YorkJune 30, 2015
Immediate superiors are great and are directly involved, They grant you free reign on your territories as long as you perform well and adhere to company standards.
Wonderful environment to work in
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: great team overall
Cons: not enough hours
Great coworkers,good team overall,learning new things everyday,I get to interact with different types of people everyday.I get learn about new products and get to demonstrate them.Even have a chance to win new products and the commission can be good at times.
Good place for part time work.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 15, 2015
Represent HP products in various retail settings. Using smart phone to log in remotely and tablet and computer to complete daily assignments. The job requires standing 100% of the time.Interact with many people during a work shift.
Cool Job!!
Network/Desktop Technician (Former Employee), philadelphiaJune 7, 2015
Pros: great work
Cons: n/a
Cool Job and good people to work with. Cool Job and good people to work with. Cool Job and good people to work with. Cool Job and good people to work with.
Review
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Middle River, MDJune 3, 2015
Pros: Atmosphere
Cons: commission structure
Working within Target is fun, you get to interact with the employees which makes the day a little brighter. Management at some Target stores are less than welcoming but overall it is enjoyable.

The pay scale for this company is the worst I have seen in my 15 years working in a commission based environment. It is almost impossible to make a decent commission. When the top sales agent in the district only makes approximately $400 per month in commission, there is something wrong.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Fast pace
Cons: Sometimes you can't get a sale
Company is contracted though Target in the electronic area.Selling for multiple Mobile cell phone companies. Help electronic employees.
Required training to become certified to be more professional.
Great job, not many hours.
Area Sales Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great part time job for someone needing a little extra money.
Cons: Not enough hours to make a living off of.
It was strictly a part time gig. I liked learning about the technical aspects of all the products and new innovations that Hewlett Packard were coming out with.
exciting, challenging, changing with the times.
Wireless Team Lead (Former Employee), Woburn, MAMay 18, 2015
great company, constantly trying to keep themselves aligned with the competition.
always busy, always challenging.
strong staff with excellent management.
Typical day at MarketSource Target Mobile
Store Manager (Current Employee), Conway, ARMay 8, 2015
Pros: Commission base
Cons: Sometimes we didn't have huge sale inventory on hand.
A typical day at work would be exciting to introduce the guests to the lasted and greatest in cellular technology.
I learned that guest just want the whole truth no hidden secrets/fees.
Management has an open door policy.
My co-workers reached out to me for ideas on thinking outside the box.
The hardest part of the job is not having the inventory for huge sales.
The most enjoyable part is when an irate guest gives you an apology and a hug with a smile on their face.
Outsource Company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Boise,IDMay 4, 2015
The company is mostly an Outsourcing Company. It has no job stability and lacks training. Nothing like finding a job you love only to be laid off.
Eh
Full-Time Target Mobile Lead (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 30, 2015
Not very good, the company lost funding and we had to close down the department. I was laid off after a very short time. Although the compensation and work environment was probably the best part of the job.
had fun
Target Mobile (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2015
This job was an interesting one when I started, I got used it real quick. I learned how to set up people's account and help them with their new phones need. Transverse them from their old flip phone to their new smart phone.
Ok job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), ilApril 16, 2015
You work hourly, plus commission. Only part-time. If you have slow area and don't activate phones you will struggle financially.
My district manager was a great motivator, he was a great person to have to answer to at the end of the day.
Retail Cell Phone Sales-Team Lead (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Commission for each contract phone purchased.
Cons: Dealing with fraudsters, trying to purchase contract phone illeagally.
Market Source was a good company to work for, they are moving with needs of consumers today and therefore they are keeping up with their employees. I was hired in as the Wireless Team Lead at Target, together the two companies did well at meeting the needs for cell phones.
Retail Rep Work
TRAINER/SALES REPRESANTIVE (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: No healthcare, and it just part time work
-Show up clean products make sure they are working
-train BestBuy employees
-submit call reports
- keeping track of inventory
easy company to work with
Shared Retail Services (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 31, 2015
easy company to work with you can set your own schedule.
there were no health benefits, unable to work more than 20hrs a week I did not like the last min. scheduled conference or training calls with no connected information. The support group was great.
Great job for college students
Team Lead-Target Mobile (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 27, 2015
Pros: employees
Cons: healthcare, pay, and hours
I don't recommend this job to anyone looking for full time work, the hours suck 11am-8pm leaving no time to do anything during the day or night and the benefits are horrible super expensive very little benefit. However the employees are great and so are the customers. Hourly pay is decent, commission structure is horible making it almost impossible to make any money.

1 2 3 4 5