Market Strategies International, Inc. Employee Reviews

A productive work place
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 5, 2017
I enjoyed working for Market Strategies. If I were offered more hours at the time needed I would definitely still be employed with this company. I enjoyed the call center industry.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
Only offered a part time shift
flexible work hours and simple tasks
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 30, 2017
My typical day I go in 10 min early to sanitize the cubicle I work in. See my supervisor for a study to start on and then begin calling people. Management is there for any questions I may have if for some reason my supervisor can not answer. The hardest part of the job is waiting for customers to answer the phone in between that time I do a word puzzle and draw. Far as learning I think I learned everything I needed months ago. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you get that one delighted customer happy to hear from you and lunch break for thirty minutes.
repetative
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 24, 2017
this would be a great job and would have stayed with this company if they would have been able to keep work availability steady, but being off for weeks at a time with no pay due to running out of calls to make is inadaquite for any who is working to make a living.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
no healthcare, work is unsteady
Wonderful work place.
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 30, 2015
I learned how to be patient with difficult customers, and learned how to keep myself motivated and busy. The hardest part about the job was trying to convince people to take the surveys. However, that only helped with my persuasion skills.
Pros
management
Cons
wouldn't work with schedule