Market Strategies Employee Reviews

Interview Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 25, 2017
Great job. Great place to gain customer service, clerical and administrative experience. Great for advancing in an office based career. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
No benefits
Its a check.
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Cold calling people to question them about products or services they use or previously used. Very little pay with no raises. No benefits. Terrible schedule selections.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Pay
Problems but some co-workers are nice.
Researcher Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 5, 2017
The problem is some co-worker are disrespectful and depending on who they are the manager will look the other way. The want you to complete surveys but if the person does not want to complete the survey, they blame you.
Pros
Some co-workers are nice, good job for a college student
Cons
managerment is disrespectful, hours are low.
good place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 18, 2017
Communication with consumers was the highlight. Team mambers were ok but mostly kept to myself. Management could be a bit more professional but overall a good place to work. Advancement opportunities could be improved.
Pros
self paced, own area
Cons
short breaks, unprofessional
Call Center
Data Collector (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 30, 2016
This was my first telecommunication job, it was a great experience. Was there two plus years. Met a lot of people and they prepared me for other jobs. Was able to make my own schedule.
productive
Call center representative (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 1, 2016
i learned how to handle cash and customers. i also learned how to sterilize dishes and prep food. i aslo learned how to maintain a very quick pass job.
Cons
rude people
Various sorts of people
Supervisor/Backup production (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2016
Great school job..easy to do nothing hard unless you make it hard. Hardest part is accepting rejection throughout your shift.
Research information on customer satisfaction
Telecommunication Researcher (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 28, 2016
Repetitive questioning and responses dealing with the customer and the way they view their service. The environment requires extreme silence during work hours
Pros
No physical labor
Cons
the work environment
Productive and Great place to stay
Telemarketing Researcher (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 6, 2016
-Typical Day is spent on the Phone Day in and Day Out.
-I learned how to deal with customer.
-My Co-workers was helpful and friendly for the most part.
-The Hardest part of my day is the mid-day when the day seem slow.
-The most enjoyable part of my day is when it's closing time.
Pros
Nice and friendly supervisors.
Cons
Along time of on the phone with Customers.
Easy job
TELICOMMUNICATION SURVEYOR (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 15, 2016
Easy to get in trouble. Everything has to be done by the book. Its a great first job. You sit alot. The breaks are reasonable. And the people are great. But if you like to move around a lot this is not the job for you
fun, interesting
Market Researcher (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2016
a typical day here is coming into work getting your area clean making sure there no games or other stuff laying out making sure everything on shelves are organized and looking neat
Call Center
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 3, 2016
Market Strategies is a work environment that taught me management skills such as; multitasking, effective coaching, and problem solving. My coworkers are always helpful and professional. The hardest part of my job was figuring out effective ways to coach interviewers, but now that has become an easy task for me.
Productive and fun place to work.
Reseacher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 9, 2015
Everyday you learned new ways to communicate with others.This job have you on your toes and you are prepared for the worse. To make it through the work day you have to keep a positive attitude.
The team to be apart of.
Telephone Marketing (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 3, 2015
Smile and dial is the motto. Working at Market Straggles was a company to get ahead in. If you did your job really well you could expect for sure that someone was watching and ready to give a promotion.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not a long enough break
Very Unfair workplace
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNAugust 31, 2015
Very unfair workplace. Did not get many chances to recoup yourself from mistakes. Very strict really unneccessarily strict. Management not very organized.
Not good place at all
Waiter (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 30, 2015
i wouldn't like to speak of this but its just this place isn't a fun environment at all its not a good place for advancement and its very hard to get along with people there
Not a bad place to start
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Portland, OregonJuly 17, 2015
This review may be a bit outdated (left over 8 years ago), but during my time there I got a solid background in research. Colleagues were quite knowledgeable and had well-trained backgrounds.

The time I left was a transition time, so a lot of that may have changed. One thing I resented the most was the below market salary.
Pros
Good place to start a market research career
Cons
Below market compensation
Call Canter
Outbound Researcher (Former Employee) –  Nashville. TNJune 8, 2015
This is a good starter job. Mostly just calling people to get them to answer research questions.Staff is pretty friendly.
It Could Have Been Way Better!
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARApril 6, 2015
A typical day of work would consist of 7 hours Monday thru Friday. I would get like 2 or 3 15minute minute breaks. With no lunch break.
The hardest part of this job is the lack of personabilty which is what I was highly uncomfortable with as well as my manager changed most of the rules regarding how I should code a certain call. I felt like I couldnt properly do my job because he was constantly changing what I had learned. We basically weren't allowed to converse with other workers until we were on break. The most enjoyable part of the job is when they ran out of numbers and they sent people home.
Pros
Going Home
Cons
No lunch breaks, Uncertain Nagging Supervisor
Very High Turnover Rate
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 29, 2015
I was employed with this company for about 10 months and it was bad. When the Obamacare kicked off the company went down to 25 hours a week, so they wouldn't have to pay healthcare. I could not afford to live. You just have to watch out for yourself, Supervisors and higher ups stick together-so even when they are in the wrong and the employee handbook say they're wrong-they won't follow policy. It is a revolving door there.
Pros
Cons
Very high turnover rate