Market Track Employee Reviews

Management is a hot mess
Trainer, Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 6, 2017
The management team all went to one school, and made sure only to hire from there. They also would not promote from within. When the new owner came in, he got rid of half the workforce, wrote you up for using the restroom, or if you were a minute late back from a break (usually because you had to stand in line to sign in again - even if the computer could do all of this.)
Productive Workplace
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Montego Bay, SJMarch 25, 2017
The days at work are good, some people there are lovable, some aren't but it's just a day in/day out job. I've learnt a lot being at Market Track; how to interact with people, better team work skills and overall better time management skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a job well done at the end of the day, knowing I did something to help the company move forward.
Pros
Free transport, healthcare, sufficient breaks, incentives
Good Company
Research (Current Employee) –  chicagoFebruary 3, 2017
Market Track is a great place to learn new things, there is always new challenging projects.
Staff is very helpful, leadership team has some great leaders.
Learned valued skills with internet and computer knowlege
PC Scanner of National Advertising (Former Employee) –  Saratoga, NYDecember 26, 2016
I scanned on a desk top scanner for commercial use. When the business was based on images that I scanned, totals were over a million a year. Now images are captured online and scanning is no longer needed.
Pros
bagels on friday
Cons
pay raises stopped
Good Company Overall, but Leadership needs Work
Client Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2016
The company overall is a great place to start a career. The benefits are really solid and the work/life balance is good. Leadership, however, needs to work on communicating better and the company overall needs to work on creating processes and resources that allow its employees to succeed rather than flounder.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Needs better processes for success
Close and friendly staff
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYJune 7, 2016
Everyone gets along well with good communication. Fun work environment. Has great benefits and good learning opportunities.
Good Experience
Ad Comparisons Specialist (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMarch 28, 2016
I have learned a lot while working here. I have learned how to crop images and worked with ROPs as well. It's a nice atmosphere. I enjoyed working with people who are educated and smart. The hardest part of the job was working through the busy seasons and I got through it most of the time.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly co-workers, and listening to music while work.
Cons
Supervisors' lack of communication;
it was a relaxed and a bit to complacent
data entry associate (Former Employee) –  montego baySeptember 23, 2014
i would log in, and wait until there is work available. after which i would begin to fill in the required size, price and weight for each product to which i was assigned.
Market Track is a good company where you can have fun and learn alot.
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay, MDAugust 8, 2014
While a Market Track LLC I learned alot about computer how to research data on the internet and how to collect and analyze data. The management was OK and my co-workers were very friendly, hard working and helpful. The hardest part of the job was when its time to look over all the data to ensure that all of it is done correctly to sent off. The most enjoyable part is when they have fun they or they keep event.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
yes short breaks