Marketing Services Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duties & Responsibilities:
MarketBridge is seeking an experienced Program Manager to deliver marketing execution programs for our Fortune 1000 clients. The successful candidate will:
- Manage the development of project/campaign strategy, plans and budget; ensure that all campaign/ project activity (ATL and BTL) is delivered in line with the agreed strategy, plan and budget
- Manage the initiation and execution of multiple multi-tactic, multi-geography, direct response marketing campaigns to generate sales leads, increase product development and/or product awareness
- Manage multiple Campaign Managers in developing awareness and lead generation programs, including on and off-line events, seminars, direct mail, email, search engine key word campaigns, social marketing, telemarketing/telesales and sales tools
- Manage key vendor relationships and deliverables for project work
- Interface with client to establish measurable and achievable targets, and guide analysis of performance results to ensure accurate measurement and reporting
- Manage ongoing progress/performance reviews with the Client and actively providing recommendations and receiving guidance for issue resolution
- Establish professional working relationships with key Client contacts to enable the identification of sell-on projects
- Support development of case studies and proposals relating to project as needed
- Identify business development opportunities within project work for escalation
Successful candidates must show a desire to understand traditional direct response and online marketing, and be productive without extensive formal training. Strong strategic thinking and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is critical to success in this position.
At MarketBridge, you will find people who are intellectually stimulated problem solvers who can turn ambiguity into results and take ownership of everything that they do. For this position, we are looking for candidates with a B.A. or B.S. degree. Candidates for this position should express the following qualities:
- 5-10 years of strategy, execution and marketing experience, preferably with a mix of Industry and Agency
- Understanding and knowledge of the full portfolio of online and offline direct response media, including applicability, execution and measurement processes, limitations, and performance expectations
- Ability to work independently, think on your feet, creatively solve problems and plan with limited direction
- Detail-oriented with strong prioritizing and decision-making skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills; quick learner capable of applying new tools and techniques
MarketBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Indeed - 19 months ago
MarketBridge is a leading professional services firm that helps Fortune 500 clients Go-to-Market® with multiple sales and marketing...