Marketecture Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
growth encouragement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTJuly 10, 2014
Marketecture was a great place to work. It really allowed me to grow as a developer and and a business advisor. If I had one regret in my career it was that I had to leave that office due to leaving the state they were based out of.
Pros
occasional free lunches, friendly coworkers, ping pong/fusball table, many break room ammenities.
Cons
occasional office drama/politics, the occasional lack of communication between departments.
Not Good
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTJuly 6, 2014
The Director of sales at this company was horrible. When I first started my manager was awesome. The Director of sales got him fired and then over the next several months destroyed the whole smb sales team
Pros
free soda
Cons
everything else
A cool company with cool people!
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Orem, UtahMay 23, 2013
The office at Marketecture may not be the most cutting edge or fancy like Google or some slick advertising agency out west, but the culture and overall feel here is really great. The employees never seem overly stressed and everyone seems really on the same level. The executive team does a great job of encouraging free speech and open communication. My Co-workers are all really friendly and seem really efficient at their jobs. My advice to someone applying for a job here is to be yourself as much as possible. In my interviews it was pretty obvious that they cared a lot in making sure I was going to be a fit for the company culture. It works since there is such a wide variety of personalities working here, but everyone gets along.
Pros
fun work environment, monthly company luncheons, pebble ice, great managment!
Cons
pretty chilly office, free soda (its a huge temptation!)
Productive and a fun work place with contests and a pingpong table.
Tech Support/Fulfillment Manager (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMarch 18, 2013
I loved the people i worked with, managment was great! I learned alot with the eccomerce side of the website. My co workers were fun and it was a good enviorment to be a part of. Exciting growth was coming along to.

4.2