Marketing Concepts Employee Reviews

Insanely High Turnover Rate - CEO/GM just don't care
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Spicer, MNOctober 20, 2015
Typical day at work includes exhausting yourself over taking phone calls for 5 different companies. 2 of these companies include chats and emails that you will also be responsible for. Management just does not care. You are not undervalued as an employee. You would need to be valued to be called undervalued. The hardest part of the job is knowing you're digging yourself a grave by working there. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving.
Pros
There's a Mexican restaurant next door that has good food.
Cons
Everything.
Poor employee interaction
Customer Servcie (Current Employee) –  Spicer MNAugust 10, 2015
There is a void between employees and management, though you work directly with each other, as well as the other departments.

It is an ok job to work at while looking for other employment. Very difficult to know your co-workers as you are to be on your phone at all times and not talk to those around you.
Pros
Great vendor training
Cons
employment interaction is scarce
Productive and busy
Account Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Spicer, MNDecember 22, 2014
I enjoy going to work, This is not a job I dread going to on a daily basis. I would like to find a job with more opportunities in Willmar.
Pros
flexible schedule in my department, benefits, not late shifts.
Cons
cannot move departments due to scheduling in other areas, no paid holidays, lots of changes in affect.
Fun and a very busy workplace
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2012
Marketing concepts was an energetic place that I defintly enjoyed.It was alot of small work seeing that it was an small independent business,we were like family.We worked as a team and made sure that not only did we meet our personal goals but that we met the companies goals as well as assist others reach there's.Everyone got along very well.It was defintly wonderful working with different people from different companies.I enjoyed everything about this job
Fun work environment when management is not around
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spicer, MNFebruary 17, 2015
Job could be demanding at times, but you learn to adapt to the ever
changing rules and computer programs for the various catalogs that you field phone calls for.
Owning my own business was fun but...
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 27, 2014
Owning my own business is fun and fulfilling but there is not any security. One month there may be several contracts and the next there will only be one. I love being my own boss but I need security and stability at this point in my life.