The staff accountant will manage revenue and cash flow by handling accounts payable and receivable activities and will prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing financial information. Responsibilities include:
- Initiate client billing schedule at the start each campaign, generate and mail invoices, post client payments and age receivables
- Manage purchase order process, pay invoices and schedule and prepare disbursements
- Maintain the general ledger by posting all account transactions and reconciling statements and transactions
- Ensure financial security by establishing and adhering to internal accounting controls, backing up data and maintaining historical records
- Manage the financial and record-keeping aspects of HR and payroll
- Collaborate with and provide reports to CPA
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of accounting experience and be comfortable independently managing all the financial aspects of a small, but growing, marketing agency. Experience setting up accounting systems, utilizing agency-management software and/or working in an agency environment is a plus. Interested candidates should send resumes and a cover letter that includes 3 or 4 bullets relating your experience with the requirements of the position. Also include and your current (or previous) salary and/or salary expectations.