Seeking an accomplished web developer with multiple talents/skills for a fulltime position in North Brunswick, NJ with great potential for growth. The following description details our company, the job role and mandatory skills needed to be considered for this position.
About Marketing Edge Group:
Marketing Edge Group is a fast growing and dynamic full service marketing and interactive software development company located in North Brunswick, NJ and Minneapolis, MN. Our clients include large fortune 500 clients in the pharmaceutical, health care, telecommunications and educational industries. In addition to our client work, we also develop standalone software products offered online.
Best of all, we offer a relaxed work environment where your input really counts, interesting and varied projects, fully paid benefits, 401K with company match, and a great compensation package.
Applicant should be able to work independently and in a team environment, deliver state-of-the-art application design, development and support. The ideal candidate will also be eager to learn new technologies and actively keep themselves abreast of emerging business system design and development techniques.
The position entails the following:
- Work in diverse areas such as interactive web design and development, database architecture, user applications, etc.
- Develop and implement solutions for business problems.
- Perform necessary investigation, analysis, and evaluation to determine project feasibility.
- Develop programming specifications and data design.
- Follow development standards when coding and maintaining applications, components, and common services - including the use of standard languages and tools.
- Define, build and execute rigorous and thorough testing plans.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews.
- 5+ years’ experience in web-based programming specializing in a server side scripting language like ColdFusion, .Net(C# or VB.Net), Python/Django Framework or Java/JSP
- 3-5 years’ experience in OOP using an MVC framework
- 3-5 years’ experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience with Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, CSS, XML
- Experience with HTML5, Flash and/or Flex ActionScript a plus.
- Experience in agile programming techniques such as SCRUM also a plus.
- Experience with PHP, ExpressionEngine a plus
- Experience with SilverPop and SalesForce APIs a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Must be legally eligible and/or authorized to work in USA.
- No sponsorship is available.
- No third party vendors.
- No relocation provided.
- Must be able to work on site in North Brunswick, NJ no telecommuting.
At Marketing Edge Group the better we do, the better our employees do. Only candidates that provide their resume as an Acrobat (pdf) file and salary history will be considered. No phone calls please. For more information about our clients and company visit medge.com.