Marketing Employee Reviews in United States

 Detailed – oriented
 Managed handling cash transactions
n/aa
Marketing/Design Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 20, 2013
Clients include: Real Estate Brokers, Pride Mark Home Builders, Arbor Ridge Senior Living Communities, New-U Hair Replacement, Bernardi and Company CPA’s, Rochester Advertising Federation, Phizer Pharmaceuticals, AVI Food Systems, Millennium Games, Brickwood Grill, Artemis Productions, and Power House 27 Studio.
• Produced creative designs for logos, websites, business cards, brochures, flyers, greeting cards, newsletters, e-newsletters, e-blasts, signage and other promotional materials.
• Wrote creative copy for catalogs, brochures and other direct mail projects.
• Managed client social media and blog content.
• Coordinated prepress, printing and screen-printing operations
• Wrote press releases, talking points, radio scripts, and public service announcements.
• Designed, developed and implemented marketing/sales campaigns, fundraisers, and contests.
• Evaluated target markets and proposed marketing strategies.
• Conducted surveys and analyzed results.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Very pleasant office and co-workers.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 30, 2016
My job was as a part time receptionist with some data entry. It was relatively simple with duties including answering phone, directing calls, taking messages and taking care of some data entry for the owner.
Pros
Great hours, pleasant atmosphere.
Cons
Only part time temporary, so the job ended after a few months.
vector marketing
Vector Marketing (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2015
A typical day at work was to make calls and schedule appointments to do a knife presentations in a subscripted manual. I learned to be able to think and react quickly on my feet and build confidence when aiding a new customer. The co-workers were very nice most of them they really didn't help out much but some of them helped me and gave me some pointers. The hardest part of this job was make sells most people don't care to buy things when u ask them unless they see it on commercials or everybody's talking about it, with vectors products there not on commercials you don't hear many people talk about there merchandise but if you see there products you would be wow'd because there tools are no where near basic. But its hard to get sells without constantly asking someone over and over. I enjoyed the humbleness of the customers, I enjoyed how friendly and cooperative the people were but the business its self isn't what they make it seem to be.
Pros
you control your money
Cons
its not easy selling stuff if you dont sell anything you dont get money
Creative people, easy going who like to push the boundaries of creativity.
Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioApril 1, 2015
I enjoy going into work where I have a number of tasks to deliver daily. I'm someone who likes to stay busy and productive. Being able to design great work and present to clients is a real thrill for me as I tend to put together compelling and engaging presentations.

The best part of m job would be problem solving and watching the enjoyment on a client's face when their idea has been realized.

Worst part of my job would be when I'm trying to achieve something great and learning the budget doesn't exist for what could ultimately be something special.
Fun place to work and fun people to work with
Zimmerman Jewelers (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 10, 2014
A typical day at work I am waiting on clients, taking orders in, putting items on ebay, shipping items, taking phone calls, retail sales.

I learned that great customer service is one of the most important skills to have along with being a team player.

My co-workers are a fun group of people which makes the day feel like your more at home than at a job.

Hardest part of the job can be ebay with shipping items because it can get tricky with multiple items.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with clients and making them feel great. Treat people the way you would want to be treated.
Pros
fun clients, meeting new people
Cons
not enough hours
Consulting
Independent Mktng and Int'l Trade Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2014
I have the opportunity to meet many people from different backgrounds through consulting. I have always been a self starter, so working with these companies I have been able to implement different strategies to increase their revenue. The hardest part of the job is making sure I am paid promptly and coming up with strategies that are financially sound, especially when the funds allocated to marketing are very limited. It is very rewarding when a project comes to completion successfully within budget and in the allocated time frame.
Needs structure
MS Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAJuly 17, 2012
-There was a lot of chaos daily
-I learned new selling techniques
-Management was very helpful
-My co-workers were polite and hard-working
-The hardest part was dealing with the constant changes; there was no structure to the company
-The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers
Pros
weekly insentives
Cons
limited communication within the company
reached the goals of creating a sales and marketing department.
TalkTools Innovative Therapist Int (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 21, 2012
I had the successful job of establishing a sales and marketing department for an international based Speech Therapy clinic. This included a large amount of business analysis and re-establishment of employee relationships. The sales division success was created by implamenting a strategic plan for demographic sales, determining who the key decision makers were in the selling process and a strong product presentation.
Insightful first experience within a small-business setting
Director of Enrollment (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 1, 2014
Much of my responsibility as the head of three departments required me to develop my time and priority management skills; preparing a timeline for my tasks and projects prior to beginning work.
Pros
working with children
Informative
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 24, 2012
I enjoyed working here. The head staff was nice and fun to work for. The coworkers were great. I had fun doing the interviews for new products to the customers. It was very interesting to try and get a customer to take the surveys. The hardest part was getting the middle aged men and women to take the surveys. I learned alot fromt this job.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
absolutely no time off
This job was to far.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  East Islip, NYAugust 15, 2012
I would make out bound calls on the telephone, and do surveys. I have learned how to do surveys on the phone. the floor supervisors were ok. My co-workers was pretty young. The hardest part of my job was the long ride to get there. I enjoyed when paid day came around
Pros
we got commisstion.
Cons
not enough hours.
Cutting Edge Marketing Company
Owner, That's My Idea (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, MNJanuary 15, 2014
Very fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. The world of marketing is ever changing particularly regarding Internet marketing. This is a wonderful place to learn and grow.
Pros
learning opporutnities and dirverse client accout base
Fun place to work. Both professional and fun times. Seeing the customers leave happy was the best feeling.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2013
Helped clients on a day to day basis with the merchandise in Y3. Followed up with them if we had particular merchandise come in. Also merchandise the sales floor when new arrivals came in.
Interesting, Not very rewarding
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Arcade, NYOctober 11, 2013
Rather Boring, but had an excellent manager. Typical repetitive work, although i did learn a lot from Adobe Systems, Graphic Design, although the work was repetitive i did learn a ton of useful information including Oracle Systems.
Pros
learning
Cons
repetitive
not the best place to work, but I was happy for the opportunity.
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Islip, NYSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day t work was just conducting surveys and gathering information.
Behind the Scenes
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, OHJune 3, 2014
Normally during a typical work day, I'm interacting with the clients and helping out with random tasks throughout the day. I often do a lot of shipping and follow up with appointments.
very easy job
Marketing / Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2012
you will receive $250 a week . but u will have to work 6 days a week , and the hours of work make it difficult to do anything else productive .
marketing
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 11, 2013
working at credit union we had to sell chargers, loans of all types.taking care of people and there money.and also there news
Pros
sold the mos twe got more more money in check
Cons
yes had health care
Fast pace, friendly environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WISeptember 11, 2014
Outbound sales representative for telephone and cable service providers.