Marketing

Marketing United States Employee Reviews

not the best place to work, but I was happy for the opportunity.
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee), Islip, NYSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day t work was just conducting surveys and gathering information.
Fast pace, friendly environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WISeptember 11, 2014
Outbound sales representative for telephone and cable service providers.
Consulting
Independent Mktng and Int'l Trade Consultant (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 9, 2014
I have the opportunity to meet many people from different backgrounds through consulting. I have always been a self starter, so working with these companies I have been able to implement different strategies to increase their revenue. The hardest part of the job is making sure I am paid promptly and coming up with strategies that are financially sound, especially when the funds allocated to marketing are very limited. It is very rewarding when a project comes to completion successfully within budget and in the allocated time frame.
Insightful first experience within a small-business setting
Director of Enrollment (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: working with children
Much of my responsibility as the head of three departments required me to develop my time and priority management skills; preparing a timeline for my tasks and projects prior to beginning work.
Behind the Scenes
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Monroe, OHJune 3, 2014
Normally during a typical work day, I'm interacting with the clients and helping out with random tasks throughout the day. I often do a lot of shipping and follow up with appointments.
Fun place to work and fun people to work with
Zimmerman Jewelers (Current Employee), York, PAMay 10, 2014
Pros: fun clients, meeting new people
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work I am waiting on clients, taking orders in, putting items on ebay, shipping items, taking phone calls, retail sales.

I learned that great customer service is one of the most important skills to have along with being a team player.

My co-workers are a fun group of people which makes the day feel like your more at home than at a job.

Hardest part of the job can be ebay with shipping items because it can get tricky with multiple items.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with clients and making them feel great. Treat people the way you would want to be treated.
Cutting Edge Marketing Company
Owner, That's My Idea (Current Employee), Maplewood, MNJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: learning opporutnities and dirverse client accout base
Very fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. The world of marketing is ever changing particularly regarding Internet marketing. This is a wonderful place to learn and grow.
marketing
TELLER (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VADecember 11, 2013
Pros: sold the mos twe got more more money in check
Cons: yes had health care
working at credit union we had to sell chargers, loans of all types.taking care of people and there money.and also there news
Interesting, Not very rewarding
Marketing (Former Employee), Arcade, NYOctober 11, 2013
Pros: learning
Cons: repetitive
Rather Boring, but had an excellent manager. Typical repetitive work, although i did learn a lot from Adobe Systems, Graphic Design, although the work was repetitive i did learn a ton of useful information including Oracle Systems.
Cold calls
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CASeptember 26, 2013
Pros: working with a lot of people/ co-workers
Cons: time of employment
Calling clients to arrange times to come in for a group survey. For trying out certain products.
Fun place to work. Both professional and fun times. Seeing the customers leave happy was the best feeling.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 26, 2013
Helped clients on a day to day basis with the merchandise in Y3. Followed up with them if we had particular merchandise come in. Also merchandise the sales floor when new arrivals came in.
n/aa
Marketing/Design Freelancer (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 20, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Clients include: Real Estate Brokers, Pride Mark Home Builders, Arbor Ridge Senior Living Communities, New-U Hair Replacement, Bernardi and Company CPA’s, Rochester Advertising Federation, Phizer Pharmaceuticals, AVI Food Systems, Millennium Games, Brickwood Grill, Artemis Productions, and Power House 27 Studio.
• Produced creative designs for logos, websites, business cards, brochures, flyers, greeting cards, newsletters, e-newsletters, e-blasts, signage and other promotional materials.
• Wrote creative copy for catalogs, brochures and other direct mail projects.
• Managed client social media and blog content.
• Coordinated prepress, printing and screen-printing operations
• Wrote press releases, talking points, radio scripts, and public service announcements.
• Designed, developed and implemented marketing/sales campaigns, fundraisers, and contests.
• Evaluated target markets and proposed marketing strategies.
• Conducted surveys and analyzed results.
A great company
Corporate Events Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJune 6, 2013
A great opportunity to work with a variety of clients on multiple types of events and tradeshows.
Self employed
Vice President (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMarch 4, 2013
Able to provide the services I want to provide to the client type I enjoy working with.
Informative
Interviewer (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: great work environment
Cons: absolutely no time off
I enjoyed working here. The head staff was nice and fun to work for. The coworkers were great. I had fun doing the interviews for new products to the customers. It was very interesting to try and get a customer to take the surveys. The hardest part was getting the middle aged men and women to take the surveys. I learned alot fromt this job.
very easy job
Marketing / Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2012
you will receive $250 a week . but u will have to work 6 days a week , and the hours of work make it difficult to do anything else productive .
reached the goals of creating a sales and marketing department.
TalkTools Innovative Therapist Int (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 21, 2012
I had the successful job of establishing a sales and marketing department for an international based Speech Therapy clinic. This included a large amount of business analysis and re-establishment of employee relationships. The sales division success was created by implamenting a strategic plan for demographic sales, determining who the key decision makers were in the selling process and a strong product presentation.
This job was to far.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), East Islip, NYAugust 15, 2012
Pros: we got commisstion.
Cons: not enough hours.
I would make out bound calls on the telephone, and do surveys. I have learned how to do surveys on the phone. the floor supervisors were ok. My co-workers was pretty young. The hardest part of my job was the long ride to get there. I enjoyed when paid day came around
Needs structure
MS Marketing (Current Employee), Chesterfield, VAJuly 17, 2012
Pros: weekly insentives
Cons: limited communication within the company
-There was a lot of chaos daily
-I learned new selling techniques
-Management was very helpful
-My co-workers were polite and hard-working
-The hardest part was dealing with the constant changes; there was no structure to the company
-The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers