Marketing Employee Reviews

How i review my work experince
Harveys (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 6, 2017
I enjoyed all the different types of jobs i have had the oppertunity to experince and work at but i would like to find something alot better and something i would really enjoy doing.
Fun Work Place
Walmart Stocker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 4, 2017
A typical day of work consist of performing the duties of a cashier, greeting the customer, engaging in conversation to assure that the customer had a good shopping experience.
While engaged with customers, I learn how to be able to speak work, handle problem situations, give good customer service and support the company in my position as cashier.
In the event of a concern for the customer, management is available to assist. The work place of diversity.
The hardest part of the job would be the lifting of heavy object; the most enjoyable part would be meeting various types of people, engaging in conversation, learning new things and most of all accomplishing the task given to me.
I really enjoyed working with the child passengers as well as my co-workers.
Carlene Research (Former Employee) –  Lincolnwood, ILJanuary 26, 2017
I began work early in the morning, the child passengers were well behaved which made my job enjoyable. My co-workers were easy to work with and made the job fun.
Pros
I was able to bring my young child with me to work whenever I needed to.
Cons
I wasn't a fan of the early morning hours.
Excelente
Psicopedagogía (Current Employee) –  VenezuelaDecember 11, 2016
Excelente e desenvuelvo muy bien en cualquier ambiente de trabajo
Work Study
Sales in Marketing (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 8, 2016
I would come in early in the morning and open the office open. Then I would prepare the building for the students before they come. I sign people in and out. My boss would have a list of projects and errands she needed me to get done.
Pros
It worked good with my school schedule.
Cons
I could only work a certain amount of hours becuase it was work studyxample: Short breaks, healthcare, etc.
Awesome cs!
student (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 24, 2016
Awesome customer service! You can never go wrong with someone helping you with a laugh here and there. Trustworthy people and positive store!
sales
Top promotions (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2016
 Inventory control procedures
 Strong communication skills
 Display Design
 Detailed – oriented
 Managed handling cash transactions
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAApril 9, 2016
I have 10+ years in my current position that I am in now. During this time I have enjoyed what I do on a daily basis. I have learned to work independently and has a team, time management, and the ability to advance my knowledge in computers. Currently I am looking to seek growth and begin a new chapter in my career.
Pros
Co-workers and Management
Cons
Health care
Very pleasant office and co-workers.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 30, 2016
My job was as a part time receptionist with some data entry. It was relatively simple with duties including answering phone, directing calls, taking messages and taking care of some data entry for the owner.
Pros
Great hours, pleasant atmosphere.
Cons
Only part time temporary, so the job ended after a few months.
vector marketing
Vector Marketing (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2015
A typical day at work was to make calls and schedule appointments to do a knife presentations in a subscripted manual. I learned to be able to think and react quickly on my feet and build confidence when aiding a new customer. The co-workers were very nice most of them they really didn't help out much but some of them helped me and gave me some pointers. The hardest part of this job was make sells most people don't care to buy things when u ask them unless they see it on commercials or everybody's talking about it, with vectors products there not on commercials you don't hear many people talk about there merchandise but if you see there products you would be wow'd because there tools are no where near basic. But its hard to get sells without constantly asking someone over and over. I enjoyed the humbleness of the customers, I enjoyed how friendly and cooperative the people were but the business its self isn't what they make it seem to be.
Pros
you control your money
Cons
its not easy selling stuff if you dont sell anything you dont get money
Creative people, easy going who like to push the boundaries of creativity.
Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioApril 1, 2015
I enjoy going into work where I have a number of tasks to deliver daily. I'm someone who likes to stay busy and productive. Being able to design great work and present to clients is a real thrill for me as I tend to put together compelling and engaging presentations.

The best part of m job would be problem solving and watching the enjoyment on a client's face when their idea has been realized.

Worst part of my job would be when I'm trying to achieve something great and learning the budget doesn't exist for what could ultimately be something special.
not the best place to work, but I was happy for the opportunity.
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Islip, NYSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day t work was just conducting surveys and gathering information.
Fast pace, friendly environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WISeptember 11, 2014
Outbound sales representative for telephone and cable service providers.
Consulting
Independent Mktng and Int'l Trade Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2014
I have the opportunity to meet many people from different backgrounds through consulting. I have always been a self starter, so working with these companies I have been able to implement different strategies to increase their revenue. The hardest part of the job is making sure I am paid promptly and coming up with strategies that are financially sound, especially when the funds allocated to marketing are very limited. It is very rewarding when a project comes to completion successfully within budget and in the allocated time frame.
Insightful first experience within a small-business setting
Director of Enrollment (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 1, 2014
Much of my responsibility as the head of three departments required me to develop my time and priority management skills; preparing a timeline for my tasks and projects prior to beginning work.
Pros
Working with children
Behind the Scenes
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, OHJune 3, 2014
Normally during a typical work day, I'm interacting with the clients and helping out with random tasks throughout the day. I often do a lot of shipping and follow up with appointments.
Fun place to work and fun people to work with
Zimmerman Jewelers (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 10, 2014
A typical day at work I am waiting on clients, taking orders in, putting items on ebay, shipping items, taking phone calls, retail sales.

I learned that great customer service is one of the most important skills to have along with being a team player.

My co-workers are a fun group of people which makes the day feel like your more at home than at a job.

Hardest part of the job can be ebay with shipping items because it can get tricky with multiple items.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with clients and making them feel great. Treat people the way you would want to be treated.
Pros
Fun Clients, meeting new people
Cons
Not enough hours
Cutting Edge Marketing Company
Owner, That's My Idea (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, MNJanuary 15, 2014
Very fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. The world of marketing is ever changing particularly regarding Internet marketing. This is a wonderful place to learn and grow.
Pros
Learning Opporutnities and Dirverse Client Accout Base
marketing
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 11, 2013
working at credit union we had to sell chargers, loans of all types.taking care of people and there money.and also there news
Pros
sold the mos twe got more more money in check
Cons
yes had health care
Interesting, Not very rewarding
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Arcade, NYOctober 11, 2013
Rather Boring, but had an excellent manager. Typical repetitive work, although i did learn a lot from Adobe Systems, Graphic Design, although the work was repetitive i did learn a ton of useful information including Oracle Systems.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Repetitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.