MarketSource

MarketSource Employee Reviews

Nice company to work for. Not great scheduling setup though
HP Representative/ Account Sales Representative (Current Employee), location variesMay 25, 2015
I like the company as well as the job. The pay is nice and the hours are flexible. I haven't received many hours so far as the managers are difficult to contact sometimes. They compensate very well for any work done even at home.
wireless company
Store Manager (Current Employee), columbia, SCMay 18, 2015
learned about the three cellular companies whose services were provided as well as prepaid options. Ability to work in a team.
Productive and Fun place to work.
Regional Field Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2015
Marketsource is a cool company. Each client represented is done in excellence. The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility that I have and the people that I have the opportunity to meet.
no recognition of skills, or avenues to advance
Technology Sales Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
if you come from years of sales and/or business development, looking to start from the bottom and advance, your manager will give you no opportunities to do so. if you ask a corporate recruiter, they will give no effort in putting your resume in front of someone who can advance your career within the company. if you have several years of retail sales or development, like I have, you most likely will be working for a manager who has far less experience than you.
Fun Productive work place
HTC Representative (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 20, 2015
A typical day would be me working at a Best Buy store representing a product that was given to me by the company. The hardest part of the job was getting customers to buy the product. The co-workers were great we all got along well.
work independently engage with customers about new phone and sales
Sales representative (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: weekly pay and commsion
Cons: commsion can be really low and as a part time employee you can never go over 28 hours
A typical day of work consist of signing in and out on your cell phone, doing daily inventory counts process new shipments in to inventory through the POA system. On a daily basis in order top get our sales we have to full engage with he customers most don't know we sell contact and non contract phones so we educate them. I learned a total of 4+ cell phone companys how they work and benifit each person depending on their needs. We dont see managment alot as there are 10 stores in pur district. Our co-workers we are small bunch we hardly see anyone as most of the day we are alone but they always ther to help with a text or call away. i enjoy the most is working the guest and seeing how happy they are when they get that new phone. all in all i beleive this is great company.
Job
3rd Party Sales for Cox (Current Employee), roanoke, vaApril 12, 2015
Tempt job, not a bad place to work through, paid on time, prompt response. good account managers, no benifits, no pay in crease or advancement
Very good company
Event Sales Representative (Current Employee), South Atlanta RegionApril 10, 2015
I hope to remain with MarketSource for a long time. They ensure satisfaction of clients as well as customers. I enjoy a job with high customer contact and MS allows me to do just that. Although I do not see my coworkers on a daily basis, our distract manager ensures we work well together as a team and never lets us feel unappreciated, all while working miles apart.
Sales Account Manager for MarketSource Incorporated
Salesman (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 8, 2015
Currently involved in Business to Business sales structure selling HP product to big name retailers such as Costco, Best Buy and Wal-Mart
Cell Phone Rep
Cell Phone Rep (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 7, 2015
The only thing about this job that I liked was the pay. They pay well. 9.25 an hour plus a bonus check in the middle of the month.
Well balance cultural environment to work in
Senior Software Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 6, 2015
During the 8 years working at MarketSource I gain lots of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Specialist working at various projects interfacing with many internal clients providing application support at various level of the QA testing process. As a team member of the QA group I interacted with other Project Managers, Business Analyst, Business Clients, Data Analyst, DBA's within multiple initiatives which primary objective was to develop and test the efficiency and quality for various systems applications. I acquired vast knowledge of different QA testing methodologies, and how to work with different Web applications and testing tools. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in collaboration with other members of the project, where I learned many aspects of the business related to external clients and business requirements. I didn't really experience a hard time at work as I enjoy and like to take on challenges as it expand my knowledge of other aspects of the job and makes more versatile for future assignments.
Not steady hours
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLApril 2, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Not steady hours
The pay was great but the hours were not consistent at all, pretty flexible with students. You work independently, and you don't have any body micromanaging you.
Great place to work that allows you to balance work and home.
Retail Field Representative (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2015
This is probably one of the best companies ive worked for. Its very easy to have a nice quality of life while working with this company. The ability to balance your work and home life is probably one of the best things about working for this company.
medical assistant
Promoter (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMarch 17, 2015
Pros: benefis
Cons: drama
ok place to work
more like high school
in order to fit in you have to be apart of a click
a lot of gossip between the MAs
short lunches and breaks
HP Program
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: time availability
Cons: moving up
i worked for the HP Program i loved everything about-it the only thing was that the opportunity to move up is very slim to non
Fantastic technology company to work for
Area Sales Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 2, 2015
Pros: learning technology for the future
Cons: hours not enough sometimes
I am a sales rep for Hewlett Packard. We train employees of all accounts on technology such as computers, printers, networking and other devices. I love my co workers. I enjoy helping customers make a great decision with adding technology to there lives.
Worst career stop ever.
Wireless Team Leader (Current Employee), Lansing, MIMarch 1, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, being your own boss
Cons: low pay, poor systems, poor training, 4 days of vacation per year, no sales tools to increase business.
As a college grad with 10 years sales experience, this was my most disappointing career position by far. They hyped up the job and it was not as advertised. First, their systems failed and crashed on a regular basis. They advertise and promote "work-life balance" but due to inadequate staffing, I had to work 26 consecutive days. It's a sales manager job but you only get handwritten business cards to promote/sell the product. I was thrown into the job with 3 days training. You can't check your work email on the work computer. People don't answer the phone in their HR department during business hours. The pay and commission was terrible. You only get 4 PTO days per year but their billable employee handbook says you get 18 days. They reneged on that. I could go on forever. The company has infinite potential but is managed extremely poorly. Their fundamentals are absolutely horrible.
Bad management
Wireless Team Lead (Current Employee), Coon Rapids, MNFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: tips
Cons: bad management
Bad management, good people to work with as regular employee's, NO BREAKS, tips were sometimes nice but not that great either, easy job to do, like riding a bike once you get everything down.
Great Learning Experience
Marketing Rep (Former Employee), Toledo, OHFebruary 25, 2015
Received the opportunity to be part of an organization that helped HP launch the HP Touchpad. Received the opportunity to travel and interact with various individuals.
Good company
Microsoft Mobile Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 25, 2015
Awesome to work for. Spent the days working hard to complete the overall objective of success for the company and complete personal goals we set for ourself.

1 2 3 4 5

About MarketSource

Requesting sales help is not a hard sell at MarketSource. The company offers customized outsourced sales support, training, and – Read more

MarketSource Photos