MarketSource

MarketSource Employee Reviews

Good environment, Good People
Sr. Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 3, 2015
Pleasant work environment, reasonable deadlines and expectations. Management provides clear goals and directions.
Fun Place to work
Event Sales Representative (Current Employee), New OrleansJuly 1, 2015
Fun place to work you can make a career here if retail is the field you are looking to work in. Tmobile program is great. Fun place to work you can make a career here if retail is the field you are looking to work in. Tmobile program is great.
Good Company to work for. Get to learn about the newest devices. The work is really easy
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Milford, MAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Poor communication with manager, lack of hours
Job is really simple, interact with people and drive sales. I have learned a lot about the newest cell phones and technology.
Fun Work, Part Time Hours are not Consistent
Retail Field Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2015
Normal Day would be to complete an hour at stores training employees, making sure product placement is in order, and stock is sufficient. Management keeps most contact through email but you can reach them at any time.
Place to be a sales dog
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 24, 2015
You stand around and do nothing. I learned nothing. Target employees are annoying. Your boss wants zero communication. He will tell you that you are over communicating.
Great Company with great benifits..Unstable Hours
Account Sales Rep (Former Employee), Baltimore DistrictJune 21, 2015
3rd Party representative to large companies, deliver information on a retail level. Requires building relationships with multiple retailers.

learn the companies products and goals, then deliver the information in store.

you rarely see co'workers with your company, you almost fly solo, and management is a phone call away or email away, sometimes they visit in store.

constantly being in different stores is both the hardest and most enjoyable part. its nice to have a different work setting, however you have to build a good relationship with a store in a brief period of time

The hours change with the season...i could work full time durring the holidays, and just weekends through the summer
Good entry-level management position.
Mobile Sales Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, PAJune 14, 2015
Pros: Very independent work
Cons: daily telephone conferences with district sales reps
At the time I enjoyed working for the company. It was just not a long term thing. I would recommend as a summer job for a college student.
Always something new to learn.
Target Mobile Sales Associate (Current Employee), CAJune 14, 2015
Pros: Good hours, Commission based
Cons: Small teams for each store.
Working with selling cell phones, it is a constantly changing environment as plans and phones are always growing and evolving. Requires learning of new material on a constant basis. But different interactions with many different situations and guest keep this job interesting and fun. Can be challenging at times, but for the most part it is a good experience and can definitely help develop customer service skills as well as critical thinking skills.
Good Oppurtunity
Sales Development Lead (Former Employee), Milwaukee,WIJune 9, 2015
It was a great job, but they lost the accounts which cost me my job in the process. The chance to sale was very appealing to me, and I increased sales by 3% monthly
Not too happy
HP Representative (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIJune 6, 2015
I loved the job at first but I am struggling to find how I will meet ends with bills when they only give you so many hours. Miscommunication is very common since everything is very independent and operates out of a different state. Can be hard to manage but if benefits for the employees starts flowing, Id recommend the job.
Productive work place with business environment
HP Territory Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Hour 8 AM to 5 PM
Cons: None
Hardest part of job - dealing with issues that prevent the generation of revenue you have no control over

Best part of job - developing relationships with coworkers and business owners
Go into it knowing that programs can end at anytime but....
Sales (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 2, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with
As with any outsourced sales and marketing company the programs with clients can end at anytime although Marketsource will try to place you in another program if you're a successful employee.
Amazing Company
Account Sales Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles Area, CAMay 28, 2015
I worked for this company on the HP program.

You pretty much manage your own schedule except on weekends which are set hours.

Some weeks you won't get many hours but some weeks you will. If you are in school or have a very crazy personal schedule then this job is perfect for you.

You drive to different sites to train store employees and help sell products.
Nice company to work for. Not great scheduling setup though
HP Representative/ Account Sales Representative (Current Employee), location variesMay 25, 2015
I like the company as well as the job. The pay is nice and the hours are flexible. I haven't received many hours so far as the managers are difficult to contact sometimes. They compensate very well for any work done even at home.
wireless company
Store Manager (Current Employee), columbia, SCMay 18, 2015
learned about the three cellular companies whose services were provided as well as prepaid options. Ability to work in a team.
Productive and Fun place to work.
Regional Field Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2015
Marketsource is a cool company. Each client represented is done in excellence. The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility that I have and the people that I have the opportunity to meet.
no recognition of skills, or avenues to advance
Technology Sales Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLApril 27, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
if you come from years of sales and/or business development, looking to start from the bottom and advance, your manager will give you no opportunities to do so. if you ask a corporate recruiter, they will give no effort in putting your resume in front of someone who can advance your career within the company. if you have several years of retail sales or development, like I have, you most likely will be working for a manager who has far less experience than you.
Fun Productive work place
HTC Representative (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 20, 2015
A typical day would be me working at a Best Buy store representing a product that was given to me by the company. The hardest part of the job was getting customers to buy the product. The co-workers were great we all got along well.
work independently engage with customers about new phone and sales
Sales representative (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: weekly pay and commsion
Cons: commsion can be really low and as a part time employee you can never go over 28 hours
A typical day of work consist of signing in and out on your cell phone, doing daily inventory counts process new shipments in to inventory through the POA system. On a daily basis in order top get our sales we have to full engage with he customers most don't know we sell contact and non contract phones so we educate them. I learned a total of 4+ cell phone companys how they work and benifit each person depending on their needs. We dont see managment alot as there are 10 stores in pur district. Our co-workers we are small bunch we hardly see anyone as most of the day we are alone but they always ther to help with a text or call away. i enjoy the most is working the guest and seeing how happy they are when they get that new phone. all in all i beleive this is great company.
Job
3rd Party Sales for Cox (Current Employee), roanoke, vaApril 12, 2015
Tempt job, not a bad place to work through, paid on time, prompt response. good account managers, no benifits, no pay in crease or advancement

1 2 3 4 5

About MarketSource

Requesting sales help is not a hard sell at MarketSource. The company offers customized outsourced sales support, training, and – Read more

MarketSource Salaries