MarketSource

MarketSource Employee Reviews

Very great place with growth potential
Recuiter (Former Employee), AlpharettaJuly 28, 2015
You learn about job sourcing, creative boolean approaches and job responsibilities and requirements for different clients.
Overall Balance in Life and Work
Microsoft Field Sales Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2015
When I worked in the Microsoft Program at Marketsource, I was completely free to use my time as I saw fit. My job was improve the market share of windows devices in the mobile retail channel, which was simply achieved because Marketsource gave me the tools to make it work. I regret my time there has come to an end, and I will always value the company and its value of work life balance.
Fun interactions with customers buying computers and/or printers, etcetera
Account Sales Representative (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 25, 2015
MarketSource / HP is a part-time job that allows me to go to different retail computer stores near my home where I train the associates and interact with customers. I learned a whole lot about the features – more... and innovations of Hewlett-Packard's products. Management is wonderful because Joel Garrison is just that cool kind of guy. I do not usually get to see my co-workers because most of us work at various locations. – less
Great company with great benefits and fun people.
Team Member (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJuly 24, 2015
Never a dull day when you're always socializing with guest and constantly talking.

Amazing co-workers who always made sure you were happy and having a fun time and knew what was going on.
Fledgling program with little structure and pipe dreams of being hired on directly to Samsung.
Microsoft Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2015
The span of my experience with this program at Mosaic has been since its infancy. There is little promise of career progress and a constantly evolving management structure.
Great place
Marketing an Training Rep/Sales (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 19, 2015
very flexible hours. great job. Very legit company. I could schedule my own hours to work around my own schedule. I made great money to train employees at stores about new products.
Wireless Team Lead (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 18, 2015
-Responsible for promoting sales of major cell phone carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint
-Managing and maintaining mobile sales kiosk
-Scheduling
Oh the joys....
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, AlJuly 17, 2015
I enjoyed this occupation for the most part. However, I just did not enjoy the things that went on behind closed doors with the DM and the Store Managers. I felt like there should have been a little more transparency.
Productive workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2015
As a Store Leader for Marketsource my job is to give guests a wonderful experience in purchasing a cell phone. The support from upper management is wonderful, as they are always available. The teams have a great work ethic and strong sense of community.
Very fun energetic place to work
Event Sales Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Great High Paying Commissions, Get to meet lots of ppl
Cons: Have to drive for weekly meeting, and may have multible stores to drive to in one day so may spend a lot on gas
Great place to work especially if you love electronics and customer service/ sales industry based jobs. Sales goals are set based on what you can do as an individual and will challenge you to exceed even your own personal standards. Selling, Advertising and Marketing of Products are the main objectives... I worked with T-Mobile
not very happy
Account Sales Representative (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
This company was growing in Commercial Insurance. I started at when this company came to vision by one of the owners. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Constantly associates with customers
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Helping customers
Cons: Job not as flavorful in a technology store...
Enjoy what I do because it's associated with helping customers with their needs. HR department is very supportive. This position is in a technology store in which I approve of. Associates in Bestbuy are helpful and supportive. Awesome!
n/a
Wireless Team Lead (Former Employee), Rockaway, NJJuly 12, 2015
Its a good company. Good co workers and many opportunities to make sales. Great job for meeting new people. Management needs to be improved as well as the removal of red tape.
Easy and Enjoyable
HP Sales Representative (Current Employee), Alexandria, LAJuly 8, 2015
During a typical day at work I train employees about HP products and how to sell them to customers.
When i'm out in the field i'm essentially my own boss, I have to be self-motivated and hard working. – more...
I would say the only hard part about this job is trying to tell an older person about the current technology, the most common response I get from an older person is "I don't know anything about these new-fangled contraptions." Other than that, the job is a lot of fun. – less
fun job being a vendor
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Being in charge of multiple stores
Cons: little chance of moving up and being promoted.
A typical day at work consisted of going to multiple store locations and being a product vendor representing many different products and trying to inform the public of their benefits.
Wireless Team Lead Target Mobile (Current Employee), Joplin, MOJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Working with the customers
Cons: Lack of Healthcare
As a Team Lead for Target Mobile, I handle customer accounts on a daily basis to provide recommendations and information to the customer. Also as a team lead, I am in charge of training new employees and handling inventory for Target Mobile.
Good environment, Good People
Sr. Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 3, 2015
Pleasant work environment, reasonable deadlines and expectations. Management provides clear goals and directions.
Fun Place to work
Event Sales Representative (Current Employee), New OrleansJuly 1, 2015
Fun place to work you can make a career here if retail is the field you are looking to work in. Tmobile program is great. Fun place to work you can make a career here if retail is the field you are looking to work in. Tmobile program is great.
Good Company to work for. Get to learn about the newest devices. The work is really easy
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Milford, MAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Poor communication with manager, lack of hours
Job is really simple, interact with people and drive sales. I have learned a lot about the newest cell phones and technology.
Fun Work, Part Time Hours are not Consistent
Retail Field Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2015
Normal Day would be to complete an hour at stores training employees, making sure product placement is in order, and stock is sufficient. Management keeps most contact through email but you can reach them at any time.
Industry