Marlborough Public Schools Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Elementary school setting
Library Media Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 30, 2015
The school was a very good place to work. In the past few years the amount of students and classes has increased and the time demands were the hardest part of the job to juggle. Dealing with the students and their enjoyment of the library was the best part of the job.
Pros
Great coworkkers
Cons
time demands and changing work load
Learned a lot and was rewarding
Paraprofessional Substite (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 9, 2013
While being a sub here, I only worked at one elementary school and was able to get to know the staff and students on a more personal level. I also learned a lot about tolerance and caring for kids with special needs. I had always thought of myself as a tolerant person but you don't realize how certain things matter until have been put into certain situations.
unpleasant
Para Educator (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAFebruary 1, 2013
This job was from 7:30am to 2:10 om, i would assist special ed students in regular ed student academically. This job was frustrating because my role was constantly changing, expectation for students were inconstant, and their was no true job security.
Pros
no comments.
Cons
large number of coworkers were unprofessional.
Great place to work.
Adaptive Preschool Program LPN (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MANovember 26, 2012
It was a great work enviroment, but provided little amounts of actual nursing skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marlborough Public Schools. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2