Marquardt Switches

Marquardt Switches Employer Reviews

Great and Rewarding Experience
Production Intern (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good pay, see the difference you make, friendly environment
Cons: at a computer all day, short lunch break
As a production intern, I mainly collected data and created processes that made the daily tasks at Marquardt run better. It was great pay, and a low stress environment, where as long as tasks were done well, there would be no problem. The managers were all extremely nice and helpful.
Friendly Atmosphere with excellent co-workers
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Cazenovia, NYMay 14, 2014
Pros: excellent healthcare benefits, above average wages
Cons: wear and tear on your feet
Co-workers are some of the best I've had the pleasure working with. Atmosphere is fast paced, but friendly and at times, quite jovial. The hardest part of the job can be extended hours on your feet. A 10 hour day offers 50 mins of reprieve on your feet. The most enjoyable part of the day is the comraderie with my co-workers.
the atmoshere is fun
Test Lab Technician (Current Employee), Cazenovia, NYApril 22, 2014
My typical day at work is keeping track of the testing that I am running stay on time, writing test reports.
The management and co-workers are very friendly and easy to get along with.
The hardest part of the job is when it slows down, because it is kind of heard to keep busy at times.
I would have to say everything that i do at work is a joy.
n/a
Warehouse/Materials Manager (Former Employee), cazenovia,nyJanuary 23, 2014
manufacturing company and ran supply warehouse based functions
Good Start
SMT Cell Leader (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: merrit raises, vacation and personal time up front, year wage review
Cons: lack of breaks
I started when I was 19 and it was a good company to start at. Good place to get experience and move up in. Management would be better if they really had more hands on experience in order to really understand how things operate. its a very team originated place so you're close to your co-workers. I really enjoyed teaching others. Nothing makes me more – more... happy then to continue learning and teaching others. – less
its really interesting and good field to explore the knowledge of electronic component and its usages.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: company does provide free lunch during the specially festival.
Cons: we to have 2 break of 10 minutes and one lunch of 30 minutes, work zone was safe, free of cluster, company does provide us health benefit and 401k.
In SMT there is different station like shouldering, THT 1, 2, 3, Action pin 1 and 2 , assembling line 2, 3, and 4 and router or Depanel .So far I have operate all of the station and I have knowledge of it. Meanwhile My typical days in Marquardt switches begain with the paper work and its setup. like right product number, PCB( printed circuit board) – more... number, program number, right fixture for ICT testing , right gripper, and sufficient router bit, adjusting the conveyer belt, inspecting the PCB for any defect by comparing the blueprint and signing the confirmation sheet to run the THT line. keeping record of work performance in the computer. handling the changeover. fill the PCB in right trays and into bean. fill the confirmation sheet for each bean and handing to the cell leader to be confirm, stacking the confirm product in supermarket, taking care of crab PCB and doing its paper work. I have learn company rule, regulation ,its policies and how switches PCB board like GM, Mercedes, Pem, Win, Freightliner, and Tesla are assemble, and also electronic component pads resistant, capacitor and LEDs feature, its function, component placement position in the circuit, and its usages. work management process are all simple ,reliable, effective and safe. Company not just care about production and employee but it also care about environment. each station have its on paper and its on process. Co-worker during working in Marquardt SMT specially in our shift were picky. I find out some where crazy humilator on their race, their dress, education, and their religion. most where game player messing other bussiness, messaging negative back and forth, creating misunderstanding and illusion. few I find out alright who enjoy the job, do what they come for, In work prospective I don't find any hardest part. I enjoy every minute of work time. the most enjoyable part of the job was changeover. which is busy. – less
Very fun to work for, but very serious at the same time very very nice place to work
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYOctober 5, 2013
Pros: free lunch, unlimited overtime
My typical day varied from analyzing parts to data entry.
I also organized sorts with the wharehouse personnel and the production floor , worked with logistics creating re-work orders using SAP. I also worked with the quality team (manager, director) and engineers on first time capability ,or auditing of machines to lower the fallout rate.
Teamwork?
ICT Process Technician (Current Employee), Cazenovia, NYAugust 5, 2013
Not so much. Hours aren't the best, but you do get a three day weekend.
Great work environment to work
Production Associate (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYJuly 20, 2013
Pros: free lunches on thanksgiving
Cons: 10 min short breaks, vacation pay, day off on our cultural day.
I enjoyed most of the day at work
I learned to be a hard worker, time management and responsibilities of a worker for the employer.
I never feel hard to work in Marquardt.
Enjoy working
Assembler (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYApril 7, 2013
Pros: free snacks
Cons: short break
I always love to work. I enjoy working with people. Anywhere I worked I always experienced new things and learned new things. I learned how to work in group. The most enjoyable parts is working with children.
Productive workplace
Assembly Line Associate (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYMarch 12, 2013
My experience working on an assembly line had its pros and cons. The compensation was decent, and you absolutely work for it. With the position being so repetative and constant, time would go by very slowly and sitting in one place for long periods of time isnt ideal for me. It wasnt the most stable positions either as it had its winter lay off while – more... i was employed there. It wasnt all bad though, there was a mix of different types of people who were employed, and as you were working on the line, you were able to chat and or listen to music which is deffinately a mental therapeutic plus! – less
Fast Paced
Process Engineer (Current Employee), cazenovia,nyFebruary 26, 2013
ok place to work, management team is a little weak though. Not many advancment opportunities
Neat work area with good health benefist
Receptionist/Cell Leader/Production Associate (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYJuly 19, 2012
Pros: nice pay rate
Cons: schedule
The hardest part of the job is the schedule. I used to work 10 hours a day from 5:00am till 3:30pm. I learn how to perform team work. My supoervisors provided a great attention to employees needs. We were all a team.