Marquette General Health System Employee Reviews

Fun job
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 26, 2015
I worked here on two different occasions and I enjoyed the residents and the people that I worked with. They have great benefits too!
Instabile environment, low wages for work expected.
Clinic Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Marquette, MIFebruary 17, 2014
For the past 3 years, I have worked as a Medical Records assistant, dictation auditor, EMR super user, but I only get paid as an office clerk. I do things that no one else does, but get zero credit for it. I also possess a Clinical Assistant Certificate, that is useless to this employer. Management has no idea what I even do, which does not help. I enjoy working at the computer, where I can "fly solo" and put my skills to work.
Great time working here!
Barista (Former Employee) –  Marquette, MIJuly 21, 2013
Management was more than willing to help employees with whatever they needed as best they could. The staff worked together well, and had created own rhythm to get everything done throughout the day. The regular customers made the day go faster and fun.
Hardworking environment and educational
Intern, Quality Management Department (Former Employee) –  Marquette, MIMay 30, 2012
I would shadow the Director of Quality Management, which entailed attending multiple meetings daily. These meetings would range from quality reports and statistics to presentations for new electronic medical records systems. The hardest part of this job was researching and developing a performance improvement presentation for all department directors. It was challenging and a great learning experience.
Pros
forced out of my comfort zone, beneficial.