- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Verify customers' credit,
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
- Issue room keys
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Post charges
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Other duties as requested by Managers & Supervisors.
Outstanding customer service is a must. Previous hotel experience preferred. Position is part-time, $9.50/hr.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing...