Mars Hill Church

Mars Hill Church United States Employee Reviews

Amazing people to work with
ASSISTANT FOR LIFE STAGES MINISTRY (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 14, 2014
I was an intern at Mars Hill Church. It was an amazing experience working with the people at the location that I was out. The Pastors and Deacons are patient and willing to teach and encourage. I learned a lot of administrative skills and also had the opportunity to work with children and utilize my educational interests.
Experienced a great sense of belonging while learning from others and being productive.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), 7551 35th Ave., Seattle, WA 98126March 30, 2014
Pros: received free training which was really awesome.
Cons: occasionally experienced body pain from physical exertion
My day at work starts with checking if priorities that were previously set have changed and adjusting my schedule accordingly. I worked for a very organized supervisor which was a great advantage for me. Job expectations were clearly defined. I would present and update him on a weekly basis on work status but I was mostly given a free hand in the details. We were 99% on the same page in the vision and progress of our department's activities. I enjoyed coordinating events. The challenging part was mainly physical especially in terms of logistics for events. For example, I needed help to set up and tear down rooms which involved lifting and moving around tables and chairs for every event. I was very fortunate to work with very supportive co-interns to get the task done.
It's all about Jesus.
Music & Production Intern (Volunteer) (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 13, 2013
Pros: jesus
Cons: job security is a little shaky.
Mars Hill is the most realistic-to-life workplace I've ever seen.
I like it
Janitor (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 10, 2013
I like working there and the people are really nice to work with.
Awesome oprotunity to get paid to serve the church i attend
B50 Property Manager (Former Employee), Ballard, WAOctober 2, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: training
Developed a preventative maintenance system using an online tool called EMAINT.
Oversight of trade contractors doing work at the 5 buildings our department served.
Co-workers were all very positive and honest.
Hard to get the on the job training i was looking for.
Best part was knowing that the services were going to be held in buildings that were comfortable and safe