Mars Hill Church Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome oprotunity to get paid to serve the church i attend
B50 Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ballard, WAOctober 2, 2012
Developed a preventative maintenance system using an online tool called EMAINT.
Oversight of trade contractors doing work at the 5 buildings our department served.
Co-workers were all very positive and honest.
Hard to get the on the job training i was looking for.
Best part was knowing that the services were going to be held in buildings that were comfortable and safe
benefits
Cons
training
Experienced a great sense of belonging while learning from others and being productive.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  7551 35th Ave., Seattle, WA 98126March 30, 2014
My day at work starts with checking if priorities that were previously set have changed and adjusting my schedule accordingly. I worked for a very organized supervisor which was a great advantage for me. Job expectations were clearly defined. I would present and update him on a weekly basis on work status but I was mostly given a free hand in the details. We were 99% on the same page in the vision and progress of our department's activities. I enjoyed coordinating events. The challenging part was mainly physical especially in terms of logistics for events. For example, I needed help to set up and tear down rooms which involved lifting and moving around tables and chairs for every event. I was very fortunate to work with very supportive co-interns to get the task done.
Pros
received free training which was really awesome.
Cons
occasionally experienced body pain from physical exertion
Amazing people to work with
ASSISTANT FOR LIFE STAGES MINISTRY (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 14, 2014
I was an intern at Mars Hill Church. It was an amazing experience working with the people at the location that I was out. The Pastors and Deacons are patient and willing to teach and encourage. I learned a lot of administrative skills and also had the opportunity to work with children and utilize my educational interests.
It's all about Jesus.
Music & Production Intern (Volunteer) (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 13, 2013
Mars Hill is the most realistic-to-life workplace I've ever seen.
Pros
jesus
Cons
job security is a little shaky.
I like it
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 10, 2013
I like working there and the people are really nice to work with.

4.8