MARS

MARS Employee Reviews

Great Place, Great People
Project/Process/Corporate Engineer (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 27, 2015
Great Place to work with great minds around. Advancement opportunities are limited. The workforce is great with a great attitude. Highly recommended place of work.
Great Work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lebanon, TNApril 18, 2015
Great place to work. Not A desk job so change of scenario all the time. Very easy work. Never meet co-workers job was most on your own know one to watch over you.
Less Benefits than Previous Employer
Integration Manager / Global Pet Care Analyst (Current Employee), Mason, OHMarch 23, 2015
Pros: flexible holidays
Cons: less holidays
Fewer paid holidays than average and less than my previous employer (became employee through acquisition). Been an employee for only about 9 months.
Great Place to Work
Global Packing Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 23, 2015
Great environment to be yourself and let your skills be on full display. Opportunities to grow and achieve are endless and without bounds, as many associates take broadening assignments outside their original functions. The most enjoyable part of the job is working for genuinely, good people that all have the same goals: personal development to get better everyday and always doing what is right for the business.
Productive and Fun place to Work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Metro Office ParkMarch 10, 2015
MARS is part of the best employeers in Puerto Rico. That being said, it is a great place to work with competitive environment and a lot of things to learn.
Rewarding job and my best career opportunity
Animal Care Specialist (Former Employee), Pixley, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: watching the children learn
Cons: very little control over lesson planning.
Greet children in the morning.
Educating parents about healthy diets and general health information.
Creating lessons that stimulate learning both through dramatic play and pre-reading exercises.
n/a
production worker (Current Employee), albany gaFebruary 3, 2015
) Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.

2) Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.

3) Tend or operate machine that packages product.

4) Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.

5) Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.

6) Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
wrote below
UTILITY/OPERATOR (Current Employee), kansas city missouriJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: rotating from day to night
Hardest part of job rotating from day to night. Running out of product and supplys Constant change over in employees. Learned 5S/lean work space. conflict management and off the fly skills. Most enjoyable was benefits. Management
Management Issues
Engineering (Former Employee), ChattanoogaJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great location
Cons: management
Changes all the time, no stability. Seems we have different styles of managers and change direction as the wind blows.
unstable work enviroment
Insurance Follow-up Rep (Current Employee), Paducah, KYOctober 27, 2014
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: no healthcare insurance, unstable work enviroment
company is in constant change moving employees all over the company. High turn over.
Co-workers are polite and over all easy to work with.
I have increased by medical insurance knowledge base.
Telerx
Mars Retail Group® as an Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Allentown, PAOctober 27, 2014
Telerx is always trying to find what is bigger and better and new for our clients.
Productive Work Place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Stockton, CAOctober 13, 2014
A typical day would be searching for items and relable hazardous items and restocking bins.'
As leadman (supervisor) I was responsible for making sure employees are doing their job to the companys standards and do it correctly.
The most enjoyable part would be being able to work and stay occupied.
I enjoy working at Mars Petcare.
Production worker (Current Employee), Fort Smith, ARSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: good management and enjoy working with my co-workers.
Cons: no smoking except on lunch break.
I am able to stay busy and my work day goes by quickly. I've learned about how the machines in my work area work and how to do paperwork for my work area. If you have a problem and go to management, they try to resolve it immediately. I enjoy working with all of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the heat. The most enjoyable part of the job is I like everyone that I work with and all of the mars staff are nice people.
working as a team
CLASS I Logistic General Foreman (Former Employee), bagramSeptember 7, 2014
Worked with people at all levels, civilian and military, and effectively motivates team members to attain professional goals and objectives. Possess hands on experience with requisitions, receipts, inspecting, accounting, storing, preservation, and issue of supplies, Extensive knowledge in inventory, stockage control, security, and distribution, Computer literate in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, Regarded as a leader who manages quickly in fast-paced environments.
Secondary Insurance Clerk
Secondary Insurance Clerk (Former Employee), Paducah, KYJuly 3, 2014
Pros: being able to perform office work
Cons: getting information that i needed
A typical day consisted of filing the secondary insurance for medical claims. I learned that I liked the challenge of catching up months of claims that were never filed by previous employers. Management was easy going and helpful when needed. My co-workers were eager and outgoing. The hardest part of my job was trying to contact insurance companies over the phone and getting information that I needed. The most enjoyable part of my job was always being able to stay ahead and caught up on my claims, being organized and being in a office setting.
Very fun place to work with friendly staff
Plant Superintendant (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CalifJune 8, 2014
Pros: really good benefits and staff
Cons: the smell of making the product stayed in your skin through the baking and enrobing process
I had great managers and developed most of my supervisory skills and management training here when it was Doane Pet care
Mars Company M&M World
Guest Performance Retail Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: great team effort
Cons: unorganized amongst management
Mars Company, M&M World, New York, NY: Guest Performance Retail Sales, June 2012 to June 2013
• Oversaw section of busy retail store in Times Square; managed schedules and coordinated sales floor coverage for 8-12 sales associates
• Trained employees on new products
• Provided customer service and sales support
great company, Bad Management
Former employee (Former Employee), nycMay 24, 2014
Pros: decent pay, good hours
Cons: flexibility, management, p&o
Mars really needs to pay attention to there retail sector of the company. Bad management= higher turn-over rate. The 5 principles not being put to good use.
Staff Management (Current Employee), Greenville, MSApril 30, 2014
Good place to work. Work environment is great and the people are awesome.
basic work place
Pallet Builder (Former Employee), Burr Ridge, ILApril 28, 2014
at the end of the assembly line so your day is pretty much set for you.

1 2 3

About MARS

Mars knows chocolate sales are nothing to snicker at. It makes such worldwide favorites as M&M's, Snickers, and the Mars bar. – Read more

MARS Salaries