Pros: making new friends, learning how to communicate more
Cons: work space was a bit tight, stock room was a bit dusty
- Very long, but manageable
- I learned that it is o.k to voice my opinion, because you never know if its encouraging words that a person might need in their life.
- The store was being managed with good deeds, everything was in order, all employees were happy, nobody had any real complaints
- My co-workers were very sweet, and they were understandable, – more... they didn't judge me, they respected me and I the same.
- The hardest part of the job was the standing up part, and the getting to know people for who they really were.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was working the stock room, and making friends with people you never thought you would be friends with. – less