Marshfield Clinic Employee Review

View all Marshfield Clinic reviews

Was a good place to work. Very nice people
Opthalmic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WINovember 11, 2013
I learned how to be an ophthalmic assistant and to work with patients and doctors. Management was not the greatest. They didn't know much about the actual job or the duties we would perform or how. They didn't help much at all if you had any issues. The co-workers were great! Hardest part of the job was dealing with certain patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home knowing you helped many people.
Pros
Paid vacation, hour lunch break
Cons
Management, not the best pay rate, no raises.

Other Marshfield Clinic Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Medical Assistant/Health Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rice Lake, WINovember 14, 2017
would check in patients and re schedule them to come back for follow ups if need be call and get medical records check insurance

management was ok

was fun place to work

co-workers at time

helping patients
Pros
fun lace to work for the most part
Slow Days, Needed more challenge
Registration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WINovember 5, 2017
My job was all patient based, so if it was a slow patient day, there wasn't a lot to do. I checked patients into the computer, verified information, occasionally scheduled annual exams, made reminder phone calls, completed safety questionnaires for scans like CT and MRI for all patients. Worked with one other person most days. Got patients changed for exam and helped them when needed.
Pros
Not stressful, No taking work home or high responsibility
Cons
Days felt long, Not great morale in department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marshfield Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9