Marta

Marta Employer Reviews

fun work place
Service Person (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great teammates
Cons: short breaks
it was okay the managers at marta are sum of the worst people you can work for you are over worked underpaid
GREAT and FUN
Rail Operator and Yardman (Current Employee), Atlanta GaSeptember 27, 2014
Absolutely best. fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Learned Bunches. Great great great great great!!!!
Lieutenant Police Services (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2014
Pros: great compensation and benefits
Cons: work most holidays
MARTA Police Department offers a competitive compensation/benefits package when compared with other local police departments in the Metro Atlanta Area. Marta PD works three shifts which allows officers to select shifts that is most beneficial to them. MARTA officers are task with dealing with the genera public who utilizes public transportation to go – more... to there jobs, special events,and sporting events. In a typicall day at MARTA officers may be required to assisst patrons with directions or respond to a suspicious package on the platform. Officers must be able to adapt from low stress situations to high stress situations in a matter of moments. MARTA has honed my skills in customer service, proactive thinking, and overall committment to duty. – less
Fun Place
SharePoint Architect (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2014
Work is evolving on daily basis. Lot of room for improvements.
ok
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2014
this company don't care about their employee we all way get the short in of the stick, unless you are at the top of the latter you get treated like a nobody.
I loved my job!
Mobility Driver (Former Employee), Brady AveJuly 30, 2014
Pros: free rides, great benefits, awesome leisure discounts.
Cons: short breaks, not enough pay, top out wage low.
Benefits were awesome, passenger i made alot of memorable friendships, co workers most were very messy. I came in got my manifest, pre trip my bus, and out i go. Some buses where not in good condition and mechanics would bandage them and send them out. Not enough raises, and top out rated was low.
i use to watch them play
Mobility Operator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2014
I worked hard I was always on time I drove the mobility bus I made sure I picked up on time
Good
Transit Bus Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2014
overall job is good, management is a different story. Report to your bus or dispatch to receive your work, transport people to there perspective destinations, and transport safely.
Great company to work for!!
Bus Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: work shifts can be difficult at times
I loved the time that I spent working at MARTA. I thrive in customer service and helping my community. MARTA is a fast paced transit company with great wages and excellent benefits.
Great benifits, work place environment
Warehouse Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2014
Pros: free bus rides, benifits
Great place to work, ride Marta bus and train for free anytime.
Transportation
Bus Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2014
Pros: unlimited bus pass, and great benefits.
Cons: short lunch break, and equipment failure.
Hours vary either a.m. or p.m. Pretrip your bus for the day, moving patrons safely from one location to another and returning the bus at the end of your shift safely. This is a difficult job for single parents because the shifts are different, unless you have a great support system. I enjoyed my co-workers, but the best part of this job for me was in – more... interaction with the customers. – less
Get standing how the Job work on a day by day.
Research/Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: been willing to learn.
Cons: it's sample do the what other do think that you cannot do.
I learned so much from tis job and deal with the professional people in general.
customer service and cashier in work booth
Parking Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2014
collecting cash from customers, fixingg gates, giving directions to different locations, comunicating difficulties with suporvisor and handaling money.
It was a good job
Mobility Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2014
Pros: i could interact with the public outside
Cons: not enough pay
I would go in everyday and look over my route list for the day. Then i would precheck my moblity van and then head out for the day. I enjoyed interacting with my patrons and the public. I got to know some of patrons on a personal level.
Fun place to work
Research Evaluator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: weather
A lot of customer interaction allowed employees to solve problems quickly. The job required statistics to be collected for the organization at large to plan bus routes and rain frequency to accommodate customers. Problem solving also required contacting customers via phone to solve complaints and maintain customer satisfaction.

The hardest part of – more... the job only consisted of working in the climates that were uncontrollable. – less
Very Productive and Great Company To Work For
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, Ga.February 21, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company even though I was a contract worker. I think its a very good company to build an career in, very professional.
Many different jobopportunities
Restitution Administrator / IT Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta Ga.January 15, 2014
Pros: free marta card
Cons: contracted employee
Very fast paced environment. Must multi-task, at every given item,
each employee must be able to carry-out effectively more than one job item. Detailed reports are necessary to be submitted to managers for each task completed.
Everyone work together to get the work done
Material Controller (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 31, 2013
Pulling parts, counting. Everyone work together to get the work done.
fun and productive work place, that cared for employees
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2013
Pros: learning how to get around the metro area
Cons: when the bus broke down, which was not offen
driving and meeting new people daily was exciting and the time went by very fast, I've learned that everybody is different, and you have to treat people differently.
the management really care about the employee and showed it once a month by giving incentives.
my co-worker where very respectful and very easy to work with, the hardest part of the job – more... was going home at the end of the day.
the part I enjoyed most was meeting new and exciting people. – less
enjoyed working with people
Bus/ Rail Operator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2013
Pros: promotions
Cons: short breaks
normal work day
How to operate a Train, Being courteous, GREAT management and co-worker Manually crank switches on track.. Being a people person enjoing helping others

1 2 3