Martin Health System Employee Reviews

Stressful days
Cook/Prep/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLDecember 2, 2016
The job was good. I enjoyed working with my co workers. Management was horrible. The education they taught me was outstanding I can use throughout my food culture
Pros
Fee meals only to food nutrition staff
Cons
Health care lunch break
A changing organization, with positive goals in mind to benefit patients
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLApril 20, 2016
Working with patients and families, assisting with any concerns at hand.

Everyday, I learn something or hear something new that helps me to improve in my job performance. I continue to educate myself with programs inside and outside of work.

Management is making significant improvements within the organization.

We work together as a team.

The hardest part of my job is when I am challenged with seeing a family member or patient, that is suffering and it is out of my control.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being there to support the patients and family members, making a significant difference and having a positive impact in their lives.
Pros
Advancement opportunities, teamwork, insurance
Cons
pto time
A great place to expand your potential knowledge of a family entertainment facility
Environmental Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoyed the work provided to me and some of the benefits in which you were appreciated every month for your hard work and given the opportunity to enjoy the amusements throughout the facility.
Pros
Free cards to play arcade games and go on the rides.
My Summation
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 25, 2016
I started with Martin Health Systems working the day shift. I was hired right out of school, picked from many applicants who also completed clinicals with Martin. I gained experience in the operating room and in fluoro procedures. I gravitated to the night shift. I now am the lead tech at Tradition Medical Center on the overnight shift. I manage the department overnight on my own. I complete all clerical work throughout the night as well as perform and exceed the duties expected of me as a technologist. I am efficient, self motivated and reliable. I only work with my coworkers are only in the morning at this time.

The most exciting part of my job are the trauma cases that come in to the ER. The hardest part of my job are any cases involving pediatric patients. Tradition Medical Center has a state of the art birthing and NICU center, and as a result, many of my patients are from the NICU. I complete projects for the betterment of my department for management, such as my last project on Value Based Purchasing. I am in a mentoring program with my site supervisor for management, I have learned tremendously from her about the business aspect of our department.

The problem here is that positions for management do not open up often and if they do, they are secretly given to friends and favorites, and many better qualified applicants are given the opportunity to even interview for the positions.
Pros
Full benefits, great work invironment
Cons
Slow advancement opportunities
N/a
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLDecember 2, 2016
Great place to work for, I learned a lot. The people are great, the atmosphere is contagious. You can't help but do more when you can.
patient care priority, performance excellence important
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLAugust 18, 2012
engaged staff that works well together to provide exceptional care
hard work was rewarded with increased responsibities and increased leadership knowledge
department management supportive of staff
good staff patient relationships
Co workers care for each other and patients
dividing patient care with management expectations
getting to know the patients and providing leadership to staff
Pros
company benefits
Positive work enviroment
Certified MyChart Analyst/Support (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLSeptember 2, 2015
Martin Health System has a very plesant work enviroment. Management doesn't micro manage, so you can work at a pace that allows you to succeed.
Pros
Employee appreciation
Loved working there
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLDecember 29, 2015
Great company to work for, friendly environment. They really care for their associates. I would still work there if I hadn't relocated.
family oriented
Liaison/Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLMay 11, 2015
Flexibility
best place to work
friendly place to work

You can bring your family to be cared for here. They make you feel welcomed from the volunteers to the dietary staff
Pros
family oriented
Cons
compensation
Inpatient coder (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLAugust 7, 2012
Great place to work. Great people. Very structured. Management very approachable.
Pros
beautiful environment
Cons
nothing
One of the best employers
Senior Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLJuly 24, 2015
I have worked for Martin for over 10 years in this position and I love my job. I love my co workers they are my second family. The job has taught me a lot in field and I proud that I work for them. I am however relocating to TN and looking to find a new job I can call home.
Great place to work with lots of teamwork
Express/ Admit Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 22, 2015
Lots of randomity, great teamwork. Challenging at times but rewarding in the end. Supervisors are fair with open or policy.
Like working with family...
e-Learning Specialist/ LMS Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLJuly 19, 2012
Martin Health System is like working with family. I would recommend it as a place of employment for those who appreciate change and believe that the patient always comes first regardless of where, in the health system, one works.
Convenient, works with schedules
HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNICIAN II (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLNovember 17, 2014
Busy environment. Tues through Saturday, flexible schedule, dynamic medical atmosphere. Up to date on new medical endeavors by the hospital.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Martin Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Martin Health System Reviews by Location