Orthodontic assistant position available at a well-established private orthodontic practice
The candidate should have the following credentials, and qualities, to be a valid applicant:
1. RDA with a minimum of 1 year orthodontic assisting-valid current CA license
2. must have extensive orthodontic assisting experience, and be proficient with traditional fixed appliances, and Invisalign procedures
3. Coronal polishing, and CPR certificates
4. Basic computer knowledge
5. Be able to take impressions for study models, retainer, and Invisalign
6. Be dependable, conscientious, willing to work with others
7. Have communication skills, both written and verbal
Position is for 3 days a week, to varying from Monday through Thursday. No Fridays.
Maybe occasional Saturdays.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Private orthodontic practice in the environment of a full dental group practice