Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center Employee Reviews

Great place to make a difference, but Upper management doesn't step in when needed
Nurse (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: mary bird culture
Cons: no support from upper management
I loved my time at Mary bird Perkins, and I put my heart into my work there, but when I needed upper management to have my back they left me hanging. It was a dishearting experience.
Great Place to work, but weak upper management.
Social Worker/ Patient Navigator (Current Employee), Houma, LAOctober 22, 2014
Great place to work, however recently to many changes in management and problems with work flow/ processes.
Worked close to 5 years
Clinical Resarch Data and Regulatory Coordinator (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 8, 2013
It was a good learning experience. There was opportunities to attend lunch/learns in order to learn more about oncology. Also, throughout the year, there were opportunities to volunteer to promote treatment and prevention information. I worked as a data and regulatory coordinator.
Productive and a stable place of employment
Hispanic Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 11, 2012
Pros: got to travel
Cons: working 3 saturdays a month.
I enjoyed my job at Mary Bird Perkins knowing that I was helping the Hispanics of Baton Rouge and the surrounding communities about early detection of cancer.
Very productive and busy
Hispanic Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 11, 2012
I have experienced a wonderful place of employment at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center. As an Hispanic Outreach Coordinator I have been able to reach out to the Hispanic Community to educate and let them know about early detection on cancer.