Mary Kay Inc

Mary Kay Inc Employer Reviews

Educational, productive, and fun company
❸ Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TexasMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Love checks from the company
Mary Kay Cosmetics has provided me with an open schedule and allows me to work from home. The company has provided myself with a great opportunity of entrepreneurship, which has taught me how to run and operate my own business. The most enjoyable part is that I am my own manager and schedule my own hours. The hardest part of my job is having to do my own taxes. Keeping inventory has been successful.
The work is fast pace and management expectation of the time work should be done is unrealistic.
Order Filler (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILMarch 19, 2015
Over all the do try to take care of the employee's the insurance is good as well as the 401k. They do some volunteer work were you get to bring friends and family and you do get a nice discount on cosmetics
exciting company to work with
Mobile/Event stylist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 19, 2015
I love the products they offer. I like that you can work from home and set your own schedule. All the associates that I have met are helpful and inspiring.
Too Much of a Pyramid Scheme
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Kokomo, INMarch 15, 2015
Pros: Good Products
Cons: No real security
The company pushes you to pre order products, and schedule shows for pittance rewards. Directors are trained to make you feel like you aren't doing enough.
Self Employed
Direct sales/Future Director (Current Employee), Plattsburgh, NYMarch 11, 2015
amazing group of some. always meeting new people and learning how to deal with different situations. Amazing for personal growth and confidence!
Enhancing lives of Women
Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 9, 2015
I love making women feel beautiful about themselves everyday. To know I can help build their self-esteem and help them financially brings me joy.
Great Place to work
Tax Preparer (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXMarch 3, 2015
My typical day at work is starting my instruments and evaluating
papers from previous testing. Assigning work to contract
workers and checking their results. Having weekly meetings to evaluate the week before and checking for problems.
I have stayed so long at Mary Kay because i enjoyed my job.
Fun but hard work
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee), Corunna, MIFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: meet new people, learned new skills
Cons: unpaid
I like working here but you get no true benefits and if you make no sales then you don't get a check at the end of the month. The team members and my team leader are all really nice.
More than just work
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Buckeye, AZFebruary 27, 2015
Absolutely love this company for their belief in putting others first before profits. They have excellent training, camaraderie, and a strong belief that your family comes first. Look forward to the future with this company.
Fun and Uplifting
Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee), Akron, OHFebruary 26, 2015
I have been in Mary Kay almost a year and I absolutely love it. I love the meetings we have every Wednesday. The environment is very vibrant and everyone looks our for their team members.
interesting and meeting new people
beauty consultants (Former Employee), Elkhart, INFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: you set your own schedule
Cons: clients dont always buy on an everyday basis
Learned a lot more. If you love cosmetology and or makeup you will enjoy the products. You set up meet and greets. Make calls daily to find new customers. Manage your own inventory.
consulting
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 25, 2015
make your own money by selling good products, you get 50% from the sells you make. Loved the way we didn't have any work hours.
Mary Kay, Inc.
Senior Sales Director (Former Employee), Akron, OHFebruary 25, 2015
A great company for a beginner entrepreneur. Mary Kay teaches the basic skills for running your own business and developing your team.
Great environment for flexibile work day needs
Senior Sales Director (Current Employee), Ojai, CAFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not enough encouragement/contact with upper management
As an independent sales force member for 20 years, I believe that only self-driven and motivated individuals need apply. This was an incredible position for myself and my family as we grew, and needs at home fluctuated from full-time stay at home mom, to transportation mom, homework and field-trip mom, etc. I was able to earn an executive income while balancing many priorities. As our family life has changed, I am more interested in a full-time position building a company that cares.
A very flexible career
Consultant (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 18, 2015
I was able to improve upon my networking skills as a consultant. The hours were very flexible, which was great for me. The most fun part of the job was the events that I would put together for potential clients. The hardest part of the job was selling the product and experiencing lack of commitment from clients.
Excellent company with growth potential and support
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Rockford, MIFebruary 17, 2015
An excellent company that puts the consultants and their growth potential first. Countinual opportunites exist to build the business with free online business building tools.
enriching women's lives
Independent Sales Director/Beauty Consultant (Former Employee), tampaFebruary 17, 2015
make money based on sales of cosmetics and recruiting people. working on your schedule. normally weekends and nights. independent contractor
Everything is at your own pace!! You work for yourself!!
Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee), Yukon, OKFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: work from home, quick advancement, fun atmosphere
Cons: buy your own insurance
I enjoy working as a Consultant for Mary Kay. You get to set your own hours, work at home, and get paid to throw parties. You get to advance into management as fast as you want!!
I loved working for Mary Kay Inc.
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee), NationwideFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: gift incentives
I loved this job. You can set your own hours, excellent training and you get to meet new and interesting people each and everyday.
Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee), ..................................................February 12, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
I love working for Mary Kay. You learn new techniques about cosmetics. You get the chance to interact with people. The management is great and a very rewarding company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mary Kay Inc

Mary Kay, Inc. is a privately owned direct sales company that sells cosmetics products directly to consumers. According to Direct – Read more

Mary Kay Inc Salaries