Mary Kay Inc Employee Review

View all Mary Kay Inc reviews

Sold women's products for Mary Kay
Mary Kay Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 24, 2013
Interesting, fun, and get to meet a variety of people. Good quality products and reliable co-workers.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits

Other Mary Kay Inc Employee Reviews

Great environment and company, difficult if you are not doing it full time.
Independent Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 18, 2018
I decided to give Mary Kay a try knowing that it would be difficult. Being a young woman, it was tough to find women who were very interested in purchasing the products who could afford to do so because many of them were my age and college student. It was difficult driving an hour or so on average to and from each client's house using my gas to not have many successful sales that made it worth it. I would potentially go back to this at some point in the future but not while I am surrounded by too many women at this age.
Pros
Supportive company, close bonds between unit members (like co-workers), upward growth within the company.
Cons
Very challenging, not very worth it at this age (early 20s).
Mary Kay was a great lady who started an incredible company
Contract Technical Writer, teacher, and speaker (Current Employee) –  Addison, TxJanuary 18, 2018
The spirit of Mary Kay is the Golden Rule to treat others well. There are some fantastic people at Mary Kay who are great to work with and are professional.
Pros
Great company with a great product
Cons
Office politics