Mary Kay Inc Employee Review

View all Mary Kay Inc reviews

Very Fun at home Business
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Newport News VaJune 27, 2014
I work hard to get exactly what my customers actually want and need. I go above and beyond their expectations with my well put together gift bags and products. I also put together product parties so that my clients can test and purchase items from my home.

Other Mary Kay Inc Employee Reviews

great place
SALESWOMAN (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 22, 2018
i loved woking with mary kay! it is so much fun and the parties are the best! They really give you a chance to make something of your own and just the way you like it
Inspiring, Unlimited Growth, Empowering, and Gratifying
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 19, 2018
A typical day with this company is driven by YOU. You run and market your business in a way that works best for you. Being a part of this company for almost 16 years has encouraged me to pursue individual growth, inspire my teams growth, and be backed and loved by the most loving and inspiring company there will ever be and has ever been. There is absolutely no "hard" part to this job, it is only as hard as you WANT it to be..which by that I mean you can have anything you desire within this company. I cannot say enough about the Mary Kay Cosmetics and my own personal Mary Kay team. I feel honored to be a part of a company that was started by a woman in the 1950s, when women just did not do that. Mary Kay Ash is the first of her kind. First woman to own a Direct Sales Company. If that does not empower you....look up her story. Work with the most fabulous group of women you will ever meet.
Pros
Free reign to build your business in a way that you feel good about.
Cons
I wish I had started with the company way more than 16 years ago.