Mary Manning Walsh Home Employee Reviews in United States

The experience was a grat one but since movin to Delaware, travelling has become a challenge.
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2015
I enjoyed serving patients. I learnt to be patient and more caring
The management was not consistent and therefore it made the job unnecessarily stressful. I enjoyed my co-workers.
Pros
Good workhours
Cons
Inconsistent management
Everyday is a productive Day
RN (Charge Nurse) (Current Employee) –  New york, NYJune 19, 2015
Working here give me great pleasure ; nursing is a constant learning environment . And working here allows me to learn something new everyday.
great entry level
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  NYJune 9, 2015
if you are looking for a good entry level warehouse position heres where you start. the staff and bosses are friendly and the chances for advancement are great,
Great rehab program!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 20, 2014
It is a great facility to work in regarding cleanliness and overall appearance in comparison to many other nursing homes. The therapy program is bar none and extremely stellar.
Pros
excellent therapy program, 1199, sigmacare system
Very challenging workplace in the past 2 years
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  1339 York Ave NY NY 10021June 7, 2013
I get on my floor around 2:50pm get report from charge nurse do rounds, toileting and changes. serve super along with feeding give showers, bed baths and put residents to bed. At time with hoyer lift or two person transfers.Taking vitals sighs , observing resident behavior, reporting findings to charge nurse. weighting residents .Documentation of resident information. i enjoy working with the other co workers on my floor.team work from start to finish. after 15 years of working in this facility We have new management i do not care for them. the hardest part of my job is when we do not have the equipment to work with. however i enjoy taking care of my residents it put a smile on my face and joy in my heart when i assist these resident with the activities of there daily living.
Pros
free lunch, healthcare benefits.
Cons
new management treats employees like dirt.
I love my manager
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 14, 2012
On the sub acute unit I'm busy Typically we can not leave on time
Co- workers are excellent My manager is my best friend The hardest part of my job is if there is not enough nurse on the floor.
Fast paced, great staff, great residents.
Clinical Nutrition Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2012
Typically day begins touching base with managment and my dietitian staff, reviewing problems, solutions and work of the day. We must be exceedingly flexible for emerging resident and family needs and concerns. Hardest part of the job is finding time to do it all, but somehow we always manage by helping each other and keeping on track.
Pros
free ceu's, great clinical and supportive staff and residents.
Cons
no coverage for vacations, long commute.

2.9