Maryland SPCA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
so fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 23, 2017
I love taking of all dogs that i'm allowed to.
Picking own time to come in. sitting with dogs in their cages was the best. very fun place to volunteer
Awesome place
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 8, 2015
Really appreciate what the SPCA is doing for countless homeless animals that just want love. The volunteers are amazing and use their free time to help these animals.
Pros
Helping animals in need
Cons
Fun and Loving place to be at
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 23, 2015
The most enjoyable part of working at SPCA is working with the animals. The hard part is when the animals get adopted when u get attached to them, I have really nice co-workers and you get to meet different people. I learned that its different ways to help animals with there behaviors and to find new homes
A place where I like to spend my free time
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 29, 2013
I have volunteered for the MD SPCA for over three years. It is an enjoyable experience, as I am able to spend quality time and be a companion for the abandoned, surrendered and abused animals. I get to interact with people, young and elderly. The people I work alongside with are giving, friendly and selfless. I also volunteer during events the MD SPCA organizes. The hardest part is putting myself in the animal's place; where that animal has been/has gone through, and not being able to give all of the animals a great home! The most enjoyable part would be the freedom I have to spend as much time as I choose to spend with as many animals as I feel. The organization is managed well and the money raised during events/other operations goes strictly to feed, vaccinate, and help give the animals an enjoyable and comfortable place to live until they are adopted.