Shop Superintendent (Structural Steel) (Marysville, ohio)
We are an AISC certified steel fabrication shop and we are currently seeking an experienced Shop Superintendent. This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive leader in a well-established and growing organization.
The Shop Superintendent will oversee and lead the daily manufacturing operations and staff. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this individual will support the day to day responsibility for manufacturing, efficiency, safety, quality of work and delivery of product on time to the customer.
- Ensure the safety and housekeeping of the facility.
- Responsible for employee relations of all shop personnel on 1st shifts to training, evaluating, motivating and disciplinary activities.
- Review and approve all direct labor and indirect shop time in place.
- Update and/or provide information for daily status reports.
- Provide direction for material handling into and out of shop.
- Reviewing drawings and ensure all materials have been purchased or in stock.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Previous experience in a custom steel fabrication shop
- MUST HAVE Extensive knowledge of welding, fitting, ASME code fabrication, painting, sandblasting, heat treating and AISC standards.
- Proven record in both quality and safety
We are an EEO and DFWP.
Marysville Steel is a 63 year old family owned AISC certified Structural Steel Fabricator with Prime responsibilities of bar joist, metal...