MAS Medical Staffing offers travel staffing for Allied health and Nursing professionals. We help health care professionals with a sense of adventure find their dream travel assignments throughout the US!
Our benefits include:
• Optimum Compensation
• Generous Housing Subsidies
• Medical Insurance
• Reputable Client Network • Rewards and Referral Programs
• Active online Traveler Community
• Caring recruiters available when you need them
Whether you’re looking for shift flexibility or a specific location for your travel job, our priority is to find you the right assignment. If you’ve dreamed about what it would be like to live and work where the sun always shines or considered living on another coast, a travel position is the most exciting way to finally make it happen.
MAS also staffs for Per Diem positions for PSS, CRMA, CNA, LPN, and RN's, proudly serves New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
We have a very simple policy—we are professional, friendly and accommodating and we work hard to earn your trust. Partner with us and enjoy these fantastic lifestyle benefits:
• Scheduling Flexibility – Accept only the shifts that work best for you
• Consistency – Block-booking opportunities offered in monthly increments
• Extensive Shifts – Day, night, and evening coverage in a range of settings
• Competitive Hourly Rates – Per diem work offers maximum earning potential
• Variety – Meet new people and sharpen your skills in a range of practice settings
Additionally, we have Home Care offices throughout New England to accommodate a growing population of those who require personal care. We are always looking for professional Personal Care Service Providers (PCSP’s) and Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA’s) to assist our home care clients. – less