MAS Medical Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Good People to Work for.
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 4, 2016
The people that work here are good with the L.N.A.'s. The most challenging part is adapting to different demands in different settings. The most enjoyable part is being a part of helping people to be happy with their daily lives.
Pros
Advanced pay when needed
Dont waste your time!
senior recruiter (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHNovember 12, 2015
The turnover is this company is outrageous. They put a lot of pressure on you. If you do not meet there quota within 3 months, they get rid of you. They claim they want to build relationships with our clients, but that can not be done within a 3 month time frame. Anyone in customer service knows this.. VP and both Allied and Nursing Managers are siblings. If you hire anyone within that 3 month period, they keep those clients after getting rid of you. Seems like the only people making any money is this place are the managers, their relatives and their friends they hire. Management also frowns if you take anytime off. Stay away from this company!
Fun staff! Always make you feel like a part of the team!
LNA (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 7, 2015
I have worked for agencies before and this one is by far the best! From start to finish everyone was friendly and professional. They always seem to be excited about the work they can recommend for their employees. They also understand whenever I would have issues because they have all worked as health care professionals. If you're looking for an employer that treats you like an individual not just another name...work here!
Pros
Employee Incentives / Bonuses
Horrendous Place to work, unprofessional, and lackluster management
bhp (Former Employee) –  lewistonJune 22, 2015
Worked for less than a month

Took 7 weeks for a background check

took 3 weeks to be paid first time when supposedly was a bi weekly check

second pay check didnt arrive until I already had my next job and my first paycheck there!

had to track down anyone at all with any link to human resources

one client which took 3 weeks after hire to set up and only potential for a 2nd with both having limited hours

horrible place to work

go SOMEWHERE else

ANYWHERE ELSE!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!!
Fun place to work
Sr. Nursing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJune 7, 2015
Great place to work. Privately owned company. Really makes you feel as if you're part of the family. Company does a lot of team building events. Listens to the employee's on a better work place environment. Highly promotes work life balance.
They gave limited information about the clients
CoriSupervisor (Current Employee) –  Westbrook,MEMarch 22, 2015
MAS sent you with limited knowledge to a clients home with limited knowledge of the clients disability. A bit scary if you ask me!
Pros
some nice people
Cons
some very bad people
Great Company
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 17, 2015
Many perks! Love it. Shifts available for all needs. Very flexible and understanding. Coordinators are always friendly. Many trainings available at home office.
Occupational Therapist with MAS for 1 Year !
Occupational Therapist OTR/L (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 19, 2015
By working for MAS Medical Staffing I have enhanced my knowledge by networking with other skilled professionals and settings I was placed and by learning new software.

I have learned flexibility in adapting to new environments, enhanced my professional communication skills and found out I'm actually a good teacher with training of staff and assistance at each assignment I was given.

The team at MAS has been very supportive of assisting me with any problems that occur getting to the next assignment or setting up housing for your next assignment. You can call your recruiter day or night weekend or at any time for problems and or assistance that you my need.

I have achieved top pay in the industry and career advancement with added skills for my resume!!
Excellent
RN (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsFebruary 1, 2015
It's been a pleasure working for MAS medical staffing, great team. Excellent communication skills. The team manager is very kind and supportive.
Excellent company, very supportive,attentive and extremely helpful
RN (Current Employee) –  MAFebruary 1, 2015
I am extremely satisfied and very happy to be working with this company. I feel very supported and anything I need I know that I can ask them at any time. Everyone at this company is helpful and knowledgeable. I have an amazing recruiter; very personable and positive! I am really happy working with MAS, they all make me feel like family:)
Pros
supportive, helpful, positive
Cons
not having electronic time sheets to sign online
Go elsewhere!!
almost employee (Former Employee) –  txJanuary 9, 2015
This is a recruiter agency and the largest collection of rude obnoxious people i have ever come accross. They will degrade you and laugh at you when you ask why is the pay so.low and say they know the market rate. I dealt with 3 di#erent peolpe and each was the same..quoting rates at 35%-50% lower than anyone else and telling you, you are crazy when you call them out on it. Find another recruiter there ar too many better ones who wont behave like a jacka** and be respectful to you.
Pros
they relentlessly call you with job offers
Cons
you wont take the jobs because the pay rate is riduculously low.
MAS(Moronic Assinine Satanic)
Occupational therapist (Former Employee) –  AzNovember 8, 2014
Accronym revealed. Don't work for this company. You will regret it.
poor management, rude scheduling staff
RN (Former Employee) –  NHJune 7, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked for, scheduler is so rude, condescending, make you feel awful if you can't fill a shift for them, manager is full of himself and doesn't care about employees, felt unsafe at some home assignments but they didn't care, seem to only care about the money they make off people and seem take, heard them talking about another employee that was just there and they were trashing her, really unprofessional.... Don't work here!
Pros
higher pay
Cons
everything else. careless office staff, rude
Always helpful, always professional
RN/per Diem (Former Employee) –  Manchester NHFebruary 3, 2014
I worked multiple times for MAS throughout the years, and have found them to be excellent.
Pros
flexible, good pay
OK Job
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 22, 2014
I enjoyed the work here and learned a lot due to going to different environments each day. Found management to be 50/50 with 1 nice manager and one mean spirited manager. Work was both fun and educational. Hours were irregular and I expected that.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
last minute cancellations
great group of providers
LNA (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 10, 2014
great health care providers, did not think their pay scale was fair for the amount of work that is required to be a run around, on call lna
Cons
low pay
Caring Medical Staffing company
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 26, 2013
Working for MAS is great. The staff are very supportive and there are training opportunities.
Very willing to create flexible schedules.
Great place to work!
LNA/PCSP (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 16, 2013
I have enjoyed my time with MAS and found my work very rewarding.
Pros
flexibility
good facility
LNA (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 9, 2012
Skilled nursing facility that cares deeply about the best interest of the patient.
fun place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RIOctober 5, 2012
very helpful. the send me to different nursing home even its far.
love working with them.
Pros
pick my own hrs
Cons
healthcare