MAS Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 13, 2018
I have been working for MAS Medical Staffing since July of 2017 and I have enjoyed every work day since. MAS has been stress free environment, and with a culture that empowers excellence. I hope to be here for many years to come.
typical
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEFebruary 5, 2018
overworked underpaid do not back their employees horrible place to work the schedulers are a mess and the facilities they put you in are horrible so short staffed 12 pts to one CNA ratio.
Contract company
Contract Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Kaneohe, HIFebruary 2, 2018
This is a good contract company. They try to keep you working. However, I was dismayed to find out that my contract was actually through another contract company which was never revealed to me. I found out when the other contract company called me. I went to their website and found they offered several bonuses that I was eligible for and was never offered by my recruiter. Other than that, they did offer a competitive rate.
If you consider yourself professional, this isn’t the place for you.
Field Staff (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEJanuary 13, 2018
Employees from NH, VT, and MA seem happy, but the Maine division is terribly mismanaged by people who are extremely unprofessional and underqualified. The company itself is an unorganized mess. None of these places are on the same page about anything at all. They seem to only care about making money, not individual employees. There are a few smart people that work here and actually make things run smoother, but this company is filled with rude, unprofessional, and poorly spoken people for the most part.

You can never get ahold of anybody, it takes weeks to get any issues fixed, the rules change depending on the day and depending on the person. This was a really unstructured, difficult place to work.
Pros
Some nice people, not the only agency to work for
Cons
Low pay, hard work, unprofessional people in the office, constantly having problems with pay, can never get a call ba
"One of the Best"
Health Care Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJanuary 11, 2018
Friendly Office Staff
flexibility, impressive rates, and assignment options in the field
AWESOME REWARDS PROGRAM
great benefits

My job is one of the best because I get to add to the team!
Pros
Rewards program lets you earn a variety of prizes for doing what you normally do!!
Cons
I can't think of anything.
Awesome Company!!
Health Care Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJanuary 11, 2018
I have greatly expanded my knowledge since working with my MAS family.. I enjoy interacting with and adding to our team! I plan to stay for a while!!!
Pros
Friendly Environment, Work of employees needs, great compensation and benefits
Cons
nothing
Job was ok; Management sucked
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEJanuary 6, 2018
Could never get my schedule on time for the next week and had to deal with not knowing whether I was working until 2 hours before my shift. I liked the fact that I was working all over though.
Love the flexibility
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEDecember 20, 2017
I love having a flexible schedule and being able to pick the facility I worked at I like taking time off to travel and not have to request time off you just don’t pick up shifts the time u want off
Pros
You pick your shifts and your facilities
Cons
No set schedule
Flexible. Perfect for a student
License Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 17, 2017
As a current ADN student, the job allows me to pick my own schedule. I am not micro-managed. I am in total control of my hours and choice of facility to work with.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits. No career growth.
enjoy working with my recruiter
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHDecember 5, 2017
supportive and knowledgeable staff, available to answer questions and available to help with housing. enjoy the free stuff that they send for completing assignments.
Pros
able to take time off when needed
Cons
limited psych nursing jobs
My recruiter was awesome
Contract RN Hospital Medical/Psych, Rehab Centers (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHNovember 28, 2017
MAS is a very good company to work for. I made a lot of money working as a travel nurse with this company. I enjoy working for this company. They go out of their way to get their employees work.
Loving and fun enviroment
Certified Nurses' Aide (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RINovember 22, 2017
Working for MAS is very convenient and reliable. Most places that you go to never cancel you and they are always willing to work with your schedule. I love working for them
Just a great place to be
Registered Nurse - Travel (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDNovember 14, 2017
I really enjoyed this assignment. The people there went out of their way to make me comfortable. They taught me a lot about how a great working environment could be, even thought we were in the basement. Their caring even overflowed to after hours.
Pros
Wonderful people
Cons
Winter
staff very caring and compassionate.. Management very fair..
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  New HampshireNovember 6, 2017
The recruiters and managers were always on top of things and very honestou .. Pay was always on time and correct... Recruiter works hard and all very nice
Pros
Friendly hard working staff
MAS medical staffing
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAOctober 21, 2017
I enjoy working for mas medical staffing agency because I pick when and what town I want to work. I love the flexibility they gave you ,and to know if I need time off all I have to do is say I am unavailable for those days and my schedule can be adjusted makes it so much easier.

The office staff are always helpful when i call.
Pros
You can pick your own hours
Cons
Lots of driving can be involved.
Great pay and great hours
Boss- Sara (Former Employee) –  Bangor, ME 04401October 4, 2017
Worled for mas for almost 2 years and loved every minute. I got great pay and any hours I wanted. Also got pto which was paid at the same rate I get paid hourly.
Pros
Amazing pay
Cons
Not guarenteed hours
daily routine
Senior Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIOctober 1, 2017
making or receiving several calls from facilities and/or staff. Team Work. Busy environment very professional. Staff are dependable and represent us well.
Excellent
Physical Therapist Assistant - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Washington StateSeptember 7, 2017
Wonderful place to work. Many of opportunities. Great recruiters. I would highly recommend working for MAS medical staffing. There are lots of travel agencies seeking employees and this one is the best. They are easy to be in contact with and value all of there employees.
September 13, 2017

Thank you for this glowing review of both our Medical Staffing and Home Care units! Our management team prides itself in being open and approachable, allowing for employee success. We’re excited to see you feel the same!

September 15, 2017

Thanks for leaving a review about your experience working with MAS! Our staff truly cares about our travelers' needs and they never stop looking for the perfect placement. We're excited to continue working with you!

No complaints
LPN Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHSeptember 4, 2017
Great communication and easy to pick up shifts. I've been with MAS for over a year and intend to keep the per diem position. Understanding when I am unavailable, which is so important because I have a full time job also.
Amazing company
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 17, 2017
MAS medical staffing and home care is by far one of the best company's that I have ever worked for. Staff is amazing, always willing to help. The management is unlike any other I have ever dealt with in the past. They are very easy to communicate with and extremely understanding. Always concerned about their employees. You can tell that you aren't just a number to them and that they actually value you as an employee. Its extremely important to love your job seeing it is where you spend the majority of your time. I would recommend anyone to this company. Amazing opportunities and a company full of Growth!
Pros
Great benefits, awesome staff, good pay, great hours
Cons
I cant think of any!!
September 13, 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.