MAS Medical Staffing

MAS Medical Staffing Employer Reviews

Occupational Therapist with MAS for 1 Year !
Occupational Therapist OTR/L (Current Employee), CaliforniaFebruary 19, 2015
By working for MAS Medical Staffing I have enhanced my knowledge by networking with other skilled professionals and settings I was placed and by learning new software.

I have learned flexibility in adapting to new environments, enhanced my professional communication skills and found out I'm actually a good teacher with training of staff and assistance at each assignment I was given.

The team at MAS has been very supportive of assisting me with any problems that occur getting to the next assignment or setting up housing for your next assignment. You can call your recruiter day or night weekend or at any time for problems and or assistance that you my need.

I have achieved top pay in the industry and career advancement with added skills for my resume!!
Excellent
RN (Current Employee), MassachusettsFebruary 1, 2015
It's been a pleasure working for MAS medical staffing, great team. Excellent communication skills. The team manager is very kind and supportive.
Excellent company, very supportive,attentive and extremely helpful
RN (Current Employee), MAFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: supportive, helpful, positive
Cons: not having electronic time sheets to sign online
I am extremely satisfied and very happy to be working with this company. I feel very supported and anything I need I know that I can ask them at any time. Everyone at this company is helpful and knowledgeable. I have an amazing recruiter; very personable and positive! I am really happy working with MAS, they all make me feel like family:)
Go elsewhere!!
almost employee (Former Employee), txJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: they relentlessly call you with job offers
Cons: you wont take the jobs because the pay rate is riduculously low.
This is a recruiter agency and the largest collection of rude obnoxious people i have ever come accross. They will degrade you and laugh at you when you ask why is the pay so.low and say they know the market rate. I dealt with 3 di#erent peolpe and each was the same..quoting rates at 35%-50% lower than anyone else and telling you, you are crazy when you call them out on it. Find another recruiter there ar too many better ones who wont behave like a jacka** and be respectful to you.
MAS(Moronic Assinine Satanic)
Occupational therapist (Former Employee), AzNovember 8, 2014
Accronym revealed. Don't work for this company. You will regret it.
Always helpful, always professional
RN/per Diem (Former Employee), Manchester NHFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: flexible, good pay
I worked multiple times for MAS throughout the years, and have found them to be excellent.
OK Job
Agency Nurse (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: last minute cancellations
I enjoyed the work here and learned a lot due to going to different environments each day. Found management to be 50/50 with 1 nice manager and one mean spirited manager. Work was both fun and educational. Hours were irregular and I expected that.
great group of providers
LNA (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJanuary 10, 2014
Cons: low pay
great health care providers, did not think their pay scale was fair for the amount of work that is required to be a run around, on call lna
Caring Medical Staffing company
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Manchester, NHNovember 26, 2013
Working for MAS is great. The staff are very supportive and there are training opportunities.
Very willing to create flexible schedules.
Great place to work!
LNA/PCSP (Current Employee), Manchester, NHNovember 16, 2013
Pros: flexibility
I have enjoyed my time with MAS and found my work very rewarding.
good facility
LNA (Current Employee), Manchester, NHDecember 9, 2012
Skilled nursing facility that cares deeply about the best interest of the patient.
fun place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), North Providence, RIOctober 5, 2012
Pros: pick my own hrs
Cons: healthcare
very helpful. the send me to different nursing home even its far.
love working with them.
Great as a second job
CNA/LNA (Former Employee), NHMarch 24, 2012
MAS is great, provided they are not your primary income source. Because it is in-home care it is hard to have regular clients, and regular income. Depending on your territory you could remain busy, however it can very easily go the other way too. The managers are great, they keep in touch, and should a problem arise with a clients' family they are right there to help you. Great people.
flexable hours
LNA (Former Employee), manchester nhJanuary 29, 2012
Pros: advance pay with signed time slip
Cons: to many people staffing you for jobs
working for mas was great. pay was great staff was great. made my own work hours. was not limtmed to working in on faclity. staff oi worled with was great. i would would work for mas again if i had too. and would refer anyone willing to work as a fleild orking, and who could work independently. i was also graet haivng deirct depost and could fax time slips to commpany. wish there wher more comppanys like this on in all fifty states.

About MAS Medical Staffing

MAS Medical Staffing offers: Travel and permanent staffing for allied health and nursing professionals. Home Care offices – Read more