MAS Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Amazing company
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 17, 2017
MAS medical staffing and home care is by far one of the best company's that I have ever worked for. Staff is amazing, always willing to help. The management is unlike any other I have ever dealt with in the past. They are very easy to communicate with and extremely understanding. Always concerned about their employees. You can tell that you aren't just a number to them and that they actually value you as an employee. Its extremely important to love your job seeing it is where you spend the majority of your time. I would recommend anyone to this company. Amazing opportunities and a company full of Growth!
Pros
Great benefits, awesome staff, good pay, great hours
Cons
I cant think of any!!
Wonderful place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 30, 2017
I have always enjoyed working for this company. When a problem arose the staff have your back. I had a life emergency and the manager in the Worcester office was amazing. WOULD RECOMMEND!
Pros
daily pay, great pay, innovative
Cons
no health insurance
Resourceful, helpful, and great place to work!
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Machias, MEJuly 19, 2017
MAS Community Health is an environment in which we strive to help people achieve the unthinkable! it is an exceptional place to work! Come in and apply and see the endless opportunities that you can have and experience what you can offer to others through our company and you will be amazed!
Pros
Trainings, Benefits, Being Part of a Team
Cons
Hours Can fluxuate being in the field
Great place to work!
DON (Current Employee) –  MaineJuly 6, 2017
I have worked for Mas for 3 years and could not be happier ! Management is very open to hearing suggestions and to getting more benefits for their employees I love working for this amazing company !
Pros
Supportive administration
MAS Medical staffing
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIJuly 3, 2017
I haven't been working for this company for long, but so far so good! The communication between the staff coordinators and myself has been great. The respond quickly. They have tried to keep me close to home and even though I took something further away than normal they check in with me every week.
Did i not already do this?
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  MaineJune 19, 2017
Blahdiblahhhh they're no longer a company in Westbrook, I thought I already typed this out before. Maybe the new Hampshire office runs things differently? I'm not sire, it's been so many years since I worked for them.
Pros
You create your own schedule
Cons
Work is not guaranteed
They are amazing at helping every step of the way.
Travel COTA (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJune 13, 2017
This is the only travel position that I have experienced. I could not have asked for a better management team! I learned so much about different cultures and different systems. They really went out of their way to ease any anxieties or fears. I highly recommend this company from the top, down. I worked with home health and in SNF's. Every one was patient and answered any questions that I had quickly. They even checked up on me on an almost daily basis to make sure things were going good.
Pros
They do not leave any question unanswered
Cons
Missing home
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RIMay 29, 2017
Very good place to work around the elderly n the disabled giving them energy to keep motivated an knowing they have someone there for them so they are not alone an helpin them be able to help themselves
friendly people
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 24, 2017
Mas is a great company to work for . its a great agency. they work well with getting the schedule you need. they have this amazing MAS rewards me program where you earn point and can go shopping for all types of different things. its overall I great friendly company.
I love it!
LNA (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMay 1, 2017
I love working for agency! It's great! They really try hard to work for a schedule that YOU want! The hardest part of the job is not knowing anyone when you walk into a new facility but you get past it!
Bonus
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minera spring RIMarch 29, 2017
Nice team always ready to meet up with the needs of their clients any time any day and they treat their employees with respect even though you are working for them
Great, Fun company
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHMarch 27, 2017
This is a great, young company that pushes you to new levels. It is a high stress job but the company compensates with a relaxing yet fun environment. Management is here to assist in any ways and we really celebrate hitting our goals both inside and outside of work.
Pros
Fun, Rewarding, Great pay
Cons
Healthcare benefits, no 401K match
very nice and precise
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RIMarch 8, 2017
This is so great I think others could benefit from learning about it. Can I share your work at our team meeting/with my peers/with my boss,
You set a high bar with this one.
This showcases you are a role model and leader in our organization.
Great company
Backroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHMarch 2, 2017
MAS works to grow the company with qualified, professional personnel and clients. Rewards hard work with extras. Great, fun environment. It's like a family. Always a pleasure to come to work in the morning.
Pros
Pleasant work environment. Bonuses.
Great supportive staff
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 2, 2017
I have and would continue to recommend working with MAS Medical Staffing. It was a great learning opportunity to be contracted at various different facilities (environments). The management was very supportive and approachable. The hardest part was when there wasn't something in the "pipeline" that worked for my schedule and having a gap in employment waiting for something to open up...which very rarely happened though...
Poor Company and communication
Information Security Auditor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2017
This staffing company especially the President/Owner will be nice in signing you into a contract. Than he will ask for a lumpsum to get out of it. A poor agency that had bad ethics. Most of the accounts payables are way beyond the N30 terms. They are always late.

As a company they might be good in medical staffing but do not understand technology recruitment.They are not a professional company.
Pros
Sales
Cons
Contracts
pretty good agency sometimes the scheduler doesnt answer you thou
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEDecember 29, 2016
its a regular day as a cna, get paid pretty well. can sometimes be stressful but the pay compantes for that. hardest part is the last minute requests. co- workers can be great or horrible.
Good company
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHDecember 13, 2016
MAS is a very good company to work for although they do need a little work with so by up employees schedules. Some carrots you could have a full 10_12 hour days when others could only consist of 4.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Not very good hours
Rn
RN (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RI 02904September 18, 2016
Worked at MAS for 6 years as a RN and management is horrible. Management could care less about their employees. My paycheck was always short which took weeks to fix. One of my weekly paychecks bounced at the bank and they never pay my over draft fees. If you use MAS for a job reference they will not book you any shifts for a week or 2 as punishment. The unit manager in North Providence name Dawn actually heard her say all employees of MAS are just nothing but dumb monkeys. I work there to make extra money but I would strongly advise anyone working there as a RN as there are so many other nursing agencies that are so much better than MAS.
Pros
Daily pay
Cons
Office staff and managers.
Good place to work for, good pay, interesting assignments.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 8, 2016
MAS placed me in several area nursing homes, occasionally they would send me up north to work, and I would stay over night. Communication with the office was good. Hours were usually plentiful and pay was good, I especially liked the daily pay. There were also bonuses paid for every 1000 hours worked. Working for this agency also gave me the opportunity to try out several facilities before deciding where I wanted to work.
Pros
Good pay, travel expenses. Supportive office staff
Cons
Lack of room for advancement, poor communication at times, few benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval