MAS Medical Staffing Employee Review

View all MAS Medical Staffing reviews

OK Job
Agency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 22, 2014
I enjoyed the work here and learned a lot due to going to different environments each day. Found management to be 50/50 with 1 nice manager and one mean spirited manager. Work was both fun and educational. Hours were irregular and I expected that.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Last minute cancellations
Official response from MAS Medical Staffing
September 13, 2017

Your review is a great example of how unpredictable job placements can be doubly rewarding! Our management team aims to be approachable at all times and we apologize for your negative experience with one of our managers, we’ll be sure your feedback is reviewed by both managers in an effort to provide an ongoing environment of support.

Other MAS Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

enjoy working with my recruiter
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHDecember 5, 2017
supportive and knowledgeable staff, available to answer questions and available to help with housing. enjoy the free stuff that they send for completing assignments.
Pros
able to take time off when needed
Cons
limited psych nursing jobs
My recruiter was awesome
Contract RN Hospital Medical/Psych, Rehab Centers (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHNovember 28, 2017
MAS is a very good company to work for. I made a lot of money working as a travel nurse with this company. I enjoy working for this company. They go out of their way to get their employees work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.