MAS Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Great pay and great hours
Boss- Sara (Former Employee) –  Bangor, ME 04401October 4, 2017
Worled for mas for almost 2 years and loved every minute. I got great pay and any hours I wanted. Also got pto which was paid at the same rate I get paid hourly.
Pros
Amazing pay
Cons
Not guarenteed hours
daily routine
Senior Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIOctober 1, 2017
making or receiving several calls from facilities and/or staff. Team Work. Busy environment very professional. Staff are dependable and represent us well.
Excellent
Physical Therapist Assistant - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Washington StateSeptember 7, 2017
Wonderful place to work. Many of opportunities. Great recruiters. I would highly recommend working for MAS medical staffing. There are lots of travel agencies seeking employees and this one is the best. They are easy to be in contact with and value all of there employees.
September 13, 2017

Thank you for this glowing review of both our Medical Staffing and Home Care units! Our management team prides itself in being open and approachable, allowing for employee success. We’re excited to see you feel the same!

September 15, 2017

Thanks for leaving a review about your experience working with MAS! Our staff truly cares about our travelers' needs and they never stop looking for the perfect placement. We're excited to continue working with you!

No complaints
LPN Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHSeptember 4, 2017
Great communication and easy to pick up shifts. I've been with MAS for over a year and intend to keep the per diem position. Understanding when I am unavailable, which is so important because I have a full time job also.
Amazing company
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 17, 2017
MAS medical staffing and home care is by far one of the best company's that I have ever worked for. Staff is amazing, always willing to help. The management is unlike any other I have ever dealt with in the past. They are very easy to communicate with and extremely understanding. Always concerned about their employees. You can tell that you aren't just a number to them and that they actually value you as an employee. Its extremely important to love your job seeing it is where you spend the majority of your time. I would recommend anyone to this company. Amazing opportunities and a company full of Growth!
Pros
Great benefits, awesome staff, good pay, great hours
Cons
I cant think of any!!

Wonderful place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 30, 2017
I have always enjoyed working for this company. When a problem arose the staff have your back. I had a life emergency and the manager in the Worcester office was amazing. WOULD RECOMMEND!
Pros
daily pay, great pay, innovative
Cons
no health insurance
September 13, 2017

This is such a great example of the family-like atmosphere at MAS! Thanks for the review; we’re happy you had an awesome experience with your office manager!

Resourceful, helpful, and great place to work!
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Machias, MEJuly 19, 2017
MAS Community Health is an environment in which we strive to help people achieve the unthinkable! it is an exceptional place to work! Come in and apply and see the endless opportunities that you can have and experience what you can offer to others through our company and you will be amazed!
Pros
Trainings, Benefits, Being Part of a Team
Cons
Hours Can fluxuate being in the field
September 13, 2017

Thank you for such a great review! We love to think of our environment as a place where all employees can grow and thrive.

Great place to work!
DON (Current Employee) –  MaineJuly 6, 2017
I have worked for Mas for 3 years and could not be happier ! Management is very open to hearing suggestions and to getting more benefits for their employees I love working for this amazing company !
Pros
Supportive administration
September 13, 2017

Our current employees are our greatest reference point for how we’re doing as a company! This review is an awesome way to recognize our management team and our open culture – thanks!

MAS Medical staffing
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIJuly 3, 2017
I haven't been working for this company for long, but so far so good! The communication between the staff coordinators and myself has been great. The respond quickly. They have tried to keep me close to home and even though I took something further away than normal they check in with me every week.
September 13, 2017

We’re excited to hear that you’re having a great experience with MAS so far! We value the relationships between our travelers and staff which shines through in reviews like these.

Did i not already do this?
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  MaineJune 19, 2017
Blahdiblahhhh they're no longer a company in Westbrook, I thought I already typed this out before. Maybe the new Hampshire office runs things differently? I'm not sire, it's been so many years since I worked for them.
Pros
You create your own schedule
Cons
Work is not guaranteed
September 13, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review MAS and highlighting our flexibility! Our Westbrook office is still open, and it’s where we staff for community health, per diem, and pediatric home care positions, and we are still excitedly placing candidates across the country in our NH travel office.

They are amazing at helping every step of the way.
Travel COTA (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJune 13, 2017
This is the only travel position that I have experienced. I could not have asked for a better management team! I learned so much about different cultures and different systems. They really went out of their way to ease any anxieties or fears. I highly recommend this company from the top, down. I worked with home health and in SNF's. Every one was patient and answered any questions that I had quickly. They even checked up on me on an almost daily basis to make sure things were going good.
Pros
They do not leave any question unanswered
Cons
Missing home
September 13, 2017

Thank you for the phenomenal review! It’s our greatest priority to ensure that our travelers feel comfortable at their assignment and while working with MAS. We hope to continue working with you!

September 13, 2017

CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RIMay 29, 2017
Very good place to work around the elderly n the disabled giving them energy to keep motivated an knowing they have someone there for them so they are not alone an helpin them be able to help themselves
September 13, 2017

Thanks for the review! It sounds like you were given an assignment that really spoke to you – we love to see that!

friendly people
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 24, 2017
Mas is a great company to work for . its a great agency. they work well with getting the schedule you need. they have this amazing MAS rewards me program where you earn point and can go shopping for all types of different things. its overall I great friendly company.
September 13, 2017

Our rewards program is extremely popular with our travelers! We’re glad you’re enjoying this benefit and all the other great things that come with working with MAS.

I love it!
LNA (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMay 1, 2017
I love working for agency! It's great! They really try hard to work for a schedule that YOU want! The hardest part of the job is not knowing anyone when you walk into a new facility but you get past it!
September 13, 2017

At MAS, your schedule and placement needs are the most important part of finding you a great fit! Thanks for the great review, we hope to keep working with you!

Bonus
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minera spring RIMarch 29, 2017
Nice team always ready to meet up with the needs of their clients any time any day and they treat their employees with respect even though you are working for them
September 13, 2017

We’re lucky to have great staff that work hard to ensure our employees are always comfortable in their newest assignment. Thanks for the review!

Great, Fun company
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHMarch 27, 2017
This is a great, young company that pushes you to new levels. It is a high stress job but the company compensates with a relaxing yet fun environment. Management is here to assist in any ways and we really celebrate hitting our goals both inside and outside of work.
Pros
Fun, Rewarding, Great pay
Cons
Healthcare benefits, no 401K match
September 13, 2017

MAS understands the medical staffing industry can be high-stress. Thank you for pointing out our commitment to fostering an environment where employees can relax and have fun! Additionally, we are always reviewing our benefits packages and have taken note of your feedback.

very nice and precise
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Providence, RIMarch 8, 2017
This is so great I think others could benefit from learning about it. Can I share your work at our team meeting/with my peers/with my boss,
You set a high bar with this one.
This showcases you are a role model and leader in our organization.
September 13, 2017

Thank you for recognizing MAS as a leader in the medical staffing industry!

Great company
Backroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHMarch 2, 2017
MAS works to grow the company with qualified, professional personnel and clients. Rewards hard work with extras. Great, fun environment. It's like a family. Always a pleasure to come to work in the morning.
Pros
Pleasant work environment. Bonuses.
September 13, 2017

We are often described as a family at MAS because of our amazing company culture that supports and guides every employee! Thanks for the review!

Great supportive staff
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 2, 2017
I have and would continue to recommend working with MAS Medical Staffing. It was a great learning opportunity to be contracted at various different facilities (environments). The management was very supportive and approachable. The hardest part was when there wasn't something in the "pipeline" that worked for my schedule and having a gap in employment waiting for something to open up...which very rarely happened though...
September 13, 2017

Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing your positive outlook on travel nursing! MAS is always proud to offer our travelers awesome placements that provide great learning experiences daily!

Poor Company and communication
Information Security Auditor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2017
This staffing company especially the President/Owner will be nice in signing you into a contract. Than he will ask for a lumpsum to get out of it. A poor agency that had bad ethics. Most of the accounts payables are way beyond the N30 terms. They are always late.

As a company they might be good in medical staffing but do not understand technology recruitment.They are not a professional company.
Pros
Sales
Cons
Contracts
September 13, 2017

MAS is a large staffing agency that works across multiple industries. We are unable to speak directly to your experience with our technology staffing branch, as this page hosts reviews for our medical staffing agency. However, we do apologize for the negative experience you had while working with MAS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAS Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.