Masco Cabinetry

Masco Cabinetry Employee Reviews

a good working environment, lots of team work.
Assembly Line Technician/Builder (Current Employee), Middlefield, OHJune 24, 2015
from set up to clean up we are moving, and if there is any down time we help the rest of the people on the line. my favorite part of the job is i don't have to sit still i help as many people as i can to make sure we have good product.The management is pretty good at getting things together and helping us get the product out. the hardest part of the job is when they a lot of people call of and we r down people and your doing 3 to 4 jobs yourself.
good company bad turn over employee rate
general laborer (Former Employee), sayre paJune 15, 2015
loved to work hard there, poor management, poor supervisor help, not family oriented.Hours are long and demanding. You make cupboard doors of all kinds and drawer fronts. I did get to learn the different types of wood, how to run different machines, drive fork lift and safety precautions while at work.
Fork Lift Operator / General Laborer (Current Employee), Sayre, PAMay 19, 2015
Pros: 30 minute lunch break and 15 minute break
Cons: Heat
8 - 12 hour days in tempatures that can reach upwards of 100 degrees in most parts of the plant.
Hard work and dedication
Co workers are fun and knowledgeable
Hardest part of the job is dealing with the heat and down time.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people in your department
great place
Laborer (Former Employee), Towanda, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: staffing looking out for you
Cons: machine going down
fast pace
great support by workers and staff
learned to operate different job such as machine and pulling orders
positive attitude by all
Good company
Field Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Duncanville, TXApril 18, 2015
NuSil was a good company to work for. Management at the time that I was there was very helpful in wanting to see you succeed or do better in your role. They would give you task to show or improve you work ability.
Horribly managed
Quality Auditor (Current Employee), Sayre, PAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management
I never knew what I would be doing that day. Poor management, weekend overtime was posted on a Thursday. Some days we were told the previous afternoon that overtime was scheduled the next day. Favorite people tend to be chosen by leadership and it's made very evident. The others tend to be made to feel low.
decent
service technicion (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMarch 11, 2015
I would go into homeowners home and fix what the installers and homeowners messed up. it was a decent job till I got laid off.
No structure
Installation/Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Orlando FloridaMarch 6, 2015
Pros: attending builder functions - golf tournaments, etc.
Cons: healthcare, etc.
Fast paced
Outgoing get along with co-workers no issues
Hardest part of job really no issues
The employees are enjoyable
Great place to work.
Office/Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Atkins VaMarch 5, 2015
Great place to work. Great benefits. The employees were trained well. The management was good. I learned many computer skills at Masco.
top heavy management
Customer Care - Builder Channel Analyst (Former Employee), Adrian, MIMarch 1, 2015
the wrong people in the wrong places. this business will be sold or deeply cut soon. Those that are in charge have no clue about the operation aspects of the business and will slowly drive the business into the ground as seen by recent earning s reports.
fast-paced and productive
Team Leader/Squad Leader (Current Employee), Mount Sterling, KYFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: decent money, and insurance
Cons: not always having what you need to complete orders
My days at work are always fast paced. Which I like. I have discovered even more about myself, I have realized how hard I will work for my company. The management overall is not bad. A lot of the supervisors will get right in there and work with you when needed. My co-workers for the most part are hard workers, but sometimes need to learn to separate home and work. The hardest part of my job is myself. I am always pushing myself to achieve a higher goal. The most enjoyable part of my job is always learning something new.
Work as a Team
Celfa sander (Former Employee), Middlefield, OHJanuary 31, 2015
You have a meeting in the morning and after lunch . You start work at 700 am and don't know when your finish. You smell fumes from top coat spraying both spraying on doors and fronts . there are five different ways we sand .One is sand the frame of door Two with electric palm sander you sand the Middle of the Door Three you sand the edge of the doors and fronts Top and Bottom Four and at each end . Five you sand the inside profile of the doors and fronts .After each load we switch sanding positions.It very hot during summer months .Two 15 minutes breaks and one half hour lunch. Hard part of job is people would not set up there position for the next person taking there place Cutting sand paper or cleaning there work area.
Great place with plenty of advancement opportunities
General Laborer (Former Employee), Sayre, PAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: not hard work and very safety conscious.
Cons: poor picks on supervisors
Had fun working with the people I worked with. The work overall was easy and the supervisors were very safety conscious. The only thing I found wrong was that they weren't very careful on who they made supervisors, it seemed it was more who you know, not who was the most qualified.
Not the Job I was hired to perform
CAD / Field Service Rep / Order Specialist (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: was a enjoyable environment to work in at first
Cons: company wide changes without notice.
I was hired as a FSR (Field Service Rep) & Account Executive. After almost a year of performing my position, a new operations manager was brought in and started a restructuring process that pulled me into the office to perform paperwork full time without any warning or consent on my part and I have not been able to perform the duties I was originally hired to do since. This is why I am pursuing other career opportunities.
Productive, awesome place to work.
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Sayre, PANovember 8, 2014
Pros: good work enviorment, awesome people
Cons: short breaks
Working at masco was a blast, we would go in and go to your work area. it was all based on a assembly line pretty much but it was easy. My job was to measure out the size boreds that were ordered, mark them with a crayon and send them down to the next station. This is where i learned to read a tape measurer. The people were so nice and made you feel like family. All the co-workers were one big happy family. The hardest part of the job was the standing on hard concrete floors with steal toe boots on for 12 hrs a day because of over time, and the hours. there was so much over time that not many people got to spend time with there familys because they were down at work.
Fun place to work at
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Sayre, PAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: short breaks
Masco Cabinetry was an enjoyable place to work at, the hardest part of the job was making sure it was done on time because it was a fast paced job.
Great place to work and grow
Customer Care System Specialist, proCAB (Current Employee), Adrian, MIOctober 28, 2014
Pros: potluck lunches, day of and day after paid days off for thanksgiving, christmas and new years
Cons: not much overtime available
The leadership here is great. They are very knowledgeable and take great pride in what they do. Co-workers have great team work and communication skills. Overall a great place to work.
poor, unprofessional management, bias company with plenty of nepotism.
worker (Former Employee), ohioOctober 7, 2014
Pros: pay was good
Cons: management / nepotism like atmomsphere
There where so many bosses "advising" job duties. Continual job duty/description changes to please supervisor needs. Continual threats of jobs being lost. Mandatory, last minute overtime requiring additional 4 hours of work with no advanced notice whatsoever (usually just as you are leaving).
masco
Sprayer (Current Employee), mt jackson vaOctober 5, 2014
work is simple and easy. pay is decent with great benefits! only thing is you work alot of overtime including sat and sundays!
ABSOLUTELY NOT
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Sayre, PASeptember 23, 2014
Cons: everything
High amount of over time. Unprofessional atmosphere. Unsafe working environment. No integrity. No assistance from supervisors in growing leads. Supervisors and managers sexually/personally involved with employees of a lower pay grade. HR insensitive to employee concerns. Safety team not confidential.

1 2 3 4

About Masco Cabinetry

Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading – Read more

Masco Cabinetry Salaries