Masimo Employee Reviews

Decent Foot in the door
Supply Chain Management/Logistics Intern (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 3, 2017
Good company that will reward good work ethic and hard work. A place that will reward employees for dedication and time invested. No good deed goes unnoticed.
great starting point
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 14, 2016
If you want to get your feet wet with medical devices this is a good place to start. You will meet a lot of people, and learn a lot. You do need to be a "pitbull" and stand your ground.
Productive and fun workplace with intelligent co-workers
Clinical Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 29, 2016
A typical day at works involves a lot of subject interaction and use of medical equipments such as leads, blood pressure cuffs, running blood samples, and placing finger sensors. Working here has taught me to be extremely detail oriented and aware of what goes on in my surroundings. It has also allowed me to have intellectual conversations with physicians and nurses who work alongside me. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with intelligent people who challenge me to learn more.
Pros
friendly workplace, great job, learn alot
Cons
a lot of paperwork
Kinda easy
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 16, 2015
I worked on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night from 4 pm to 4 am.
I have learned how to operate and fix machines. Otherwise, in this job, I needed to manage the time. The goal is testing as many electrical parts as I could.
The hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job are troubleshooting and fixing machines. It's pretty hard at first, but after one week, I can run it smoothly.
My co-workers are friendly, we just were 4 people in my shift.
Ok
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 29, 2015
I prefer more of a start-up creative R&D environment, but if that's not your cup of tea, this would be the perfect fit. And this should complete my 20 word minimum for this section.
Like being back in high school....
Clinical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 16, 2014
After working as a Respiratory Therapist for years, I thought I hit the jackpot with a Clinical Specialist position. I quickly learned that I made a huge mistake taking this position. First and foremost, the job specifications were grossly mislead in all my interviews. If you take this position, you'll never be home. Second, I was warned by a coworker to not trust anyone. And I found out quickly, these people will lie, cheat and do whatever they have to, to advance themselves. They will bold face lie to you, give you wrong information, so you make mistakes to make themselves look better. You really can't trust anyone. It's like working with a pack of wolves. That includes management, who play favorites and talk behind your back. This company knows it has issues, evidenced by the 1+ hour exit interview that HR was begging to know why I left and admitted they can't keep anyone. This was, by far, one of my worst experiences ever. Not worth the money or headache....much rather stay bedside.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Awful coworkers/management, intense travel
Disorganized and unprofessional
clinical specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Team members were very unprofessional and disrespectful to customers and new team members. Traveling with immature middle-aged unorganized people was awful.
Pros
Travel agent, per diem
Cons
Disorganized installs, disrespectful coworkers
Autocratic bunch of no-goods
Sr. Internal Auditor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 2, 2013
The Compliance Management are afraid of their lifes of the Engineering Group. The Quality Group is totally disfunctional.
Cons
all cons
great sales team, misguided management, comp plan well below industry average
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 19, 2012
great products, misguided management, talented sales team.
Pros
clinical support is among the best in the industry
Cons
"feast or famine" comp plan, leaves many reps hungry for long stretches of time, no bell curve for making plan, most reps simply don't.