Masimo

Masimo Employer Reviews

Like being back in high school....
Clinical Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJune 16, 2014
Pros: great salary
Cons: awful coworkers/management, intense travel
After working as a Respiratory Therapist for years, I thought I hit the jackpot with a Clinical Specialist position. I quickly learned that I made a huge mistake taking this position. First and foremost, the job specifications were grossly mislead in all my interviews. If you take this position, you'll never be home. Second, I was warned by a coworker to not trust anyone. And I found out quickly, these people will lie, cheat and do whatever they have to, to advance themselves. They will bold face lie to you, give you wrong information, so you make mistakes to make themselves look better. You really can't trust anyone. It's like working with a pack of wolves. That includes management, who play favorites and talk behind your back. This company knows it has issues, evidenced by the 1+ hour exit interview that HR was begging to know why I left and admitted they can't keep anyone. This was, by far, one of my worst experiences ever. Not worth the money or headache....much rather stay bedside.
Disorganized and unprofessional
clinical specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: travel agent, per diem
Cons: disorganized installs, disrespectful coworkers
Team members were very unprofessional and disrespectful to customers and new team members. Traveling with immature middle-aged unorganized people was awful.
Autocratic bunch of no-goods
Sr. Internal Auditor/Trainer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 2, 2013
Cons: all cons
The Compliance Management are afraid of their lifes of the Engineering Group. The Quality Group is totally disfunctional.
great sales team, misguided management, comp plan well below industry average
Account Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 19, 2012
Pros: clinical support is among the best in the industry
Cons: "feast or famine" comp plan, leaves many reps hungry for long stretches of time, no bell curve for making plan, most reps simply don't.
great products, misguided management, talented sales team.

About Masimo

As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor – Read more