Working at various places
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) – Savannah, GA – February 8, 2017
• Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
• Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
• Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
• Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
• Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
• Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, or products, personnel
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.