Masis Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Colagate -- Masis Staffing
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJune 1, 2017
This was a temp position which was extended twice. I enjoyed working with the people at Colgate. I learned some additional valuable organizational skills and enjoyed sharing information with the people I was working with daily.
Pros
Enjoyed working with the Colgate personel
Cons
There was not a job opening, they were on limited budget and did not have a full time postion.
cold work place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 23, 2017
I worked for masis back in dec of last year. through them i worked as a general laborer at sunking.it was a great job environment but the temperature was so cold it made u want to quick in the winter.
Masis is a great.
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 2, 2017
This family owned and run business is a great place to work. They are very into corporate social responsibility and allow you to volunteer four hours each month which is a great way to get out of the office.
Production Associate Toothpaste line
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MEMarch 17, 2017
I'm only rating one job in particular that's in Sanford, Me working on a line in a factory handling toothpaste, mouthwash and deodorant. Take it from me, ask others who have done it; Do something else. They will make you work 6 days a week; up to 60 hours or more a week, and once you reach a certain number of hours you can't work there anymore until next year. That's if they decide to take you back. Typically most temps that go in to that place will use up all of their hours in 8 to 9 months. Then you're stuck without work for 3-4 months. A lot of people that work in that place are absolutely miserable and as rotten as you could possibly imagine. I worked for this company and for someone who has held many temp assignments through several temp agencies take it from me; there is better out there. Masis may even have other assignments for you that you could take on. I just know that this one in particular is something you would pick only if you have tried every other temp agency and every other possible avenue. This place also can take up to four years to hire a temp. And it still may not happen. I have seen some pretty hard working temp people go into that place with a great attitude and truly gave it their all and once their hours were up, that would be the end of it. I would only work for Masis again if they offered a different opportunity through another company.
Pros
You'll get money
Cons
Use all of your hours up in 8-9 months.
give masis a shot
Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAMarch 6, 2017
The account manager in the New Bedford office called me last August and said based on my recently submitted resume she felt like I was a good candidate for a supervisory position she just got.I hadn't even put down looking for supervisor jobs, but had had experience in numerous jobs.She got me the interview and was hired,and taken on by the company after my 90 days.If you are looking for someone who does a great job stop by and she might find you something unexpected.
Temp Agency
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutFebruary 10, 2017
Good Place to start. I've had two different jobs through this employer. the gentlemen who work in the office are very dedicated to helping me find temporary work.
Working at various places
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 8, 2017
• Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
• Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
• Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
• Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
• Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
• Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, or products, personnel
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
Healthcare
ok place to work
Recycler (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 5, 2017
Masis is a staffing agency..i only was placed on one job assignment the assignment was temporary I lest for better opportunity i would not recommend this agency
Good
Cleaning Service (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJanuary 23, 2017
what I've learned here is to be helpful clean up after your self and make sure your place is clean pick up your walker talkie when someone is calling you . Make sure u give great customer service to the guest
Life
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAJanuary 22, 2017
I would prefer to work more hours than the company provided due to financial reasons and the cost of living I need more cash to balance my life.
Service Coordinator
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MADecember 18, 2016
Work at very nice ambience, recruit people, Learn a with every training. Have to look for people that want to go a work every day and fill all papers, info, process background check, drug test and more
english class and clerical work
Office Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CANovember 29, 2016
> It was wonderful environment and we achieved the program goals by assisting the Instructors and students with Interpreting and document translation,helping refugees with connecting with other supportive agencies to assist them with resettlement and also conducting lectures regarding some necessary supportive services and taught English grammar
Pros
social time
Cons
short breaks
Good, solid workplace
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Ladson, SCOctober 15, 2016
As an order selector, I drive an order picker and retrieve product from the rackings and shelves to build customer orders. I like how I am able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Pros
Decent pay, ability to work independently
Cons
Can't think of any.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  BostonSeptember 19, 2016
I like to see more opportunities where people can work and develope professionally. I also like to see a more active communication among stuff and workers where feedbacks can be exchange.
Quick work for quick cash.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 18, 2016
Multiple work opportunities for quick cash flow. Professional and courteous with an honest review of your work options and straight forward critic of the applicants resume'.
enjoyed working with this company
Receiver/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAOctober 15, 2015
Warehouses are often out of sight, but rarely out of mind. Proper maintenance of inventory is vitally important to the success of an organization. Stockers, also called material handlers, work to keep warehouses organized, safe and clean. Loading and unloading account for only a fraction of the work that warehouse stockers perform on a daily basis. Securing a position in this field can lead to long-term employment, with increased responsibilities
Friendly Workarea
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, CTJuly 13, 2015
Got along with everyone there from Management to coworkers. Learned how to solve a problem when there was a problem to be solved. The hardest part of the job was how time consuming it was. The most enjoyable part of the job was making friends with everyone.
Very competitive since there are 80 other staffing agencies in the area
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 18, 2015
Highly competitive in the market. Within the office as well. Lots of opportunities to make some money. If you like the grind, you will succeed, but you may need a therapist along the way. It is a fun industry but when you're product is people, it can be a bumpy ride.
Pros
1st shift schedule, relationship building
Cons
When things are slow......they are slow!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masis Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2