We’re a local promotional leader serving thousands of the world’s top brands, while remaining a fun and fast-paced company that encourages passion and creativity on a daily basis. As we’ve grown, we’ve retained our small-company atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share ideas and make them realities. By partnering national retain giants and dedicated leadership with the best and brightest employees in the industry. Our company fosters a culture of constant innovation and growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The role of the Field Marketing Rep is to work in direct conjunction with the Field Marketing Manager to plan and execute Marketing events, projects, programs, and deliverables that drive business for existing customers and prospective clients. A hybrid of young raw passion and strong business acumen, this individual will demonstrate an ability to understand our sales process and then strategically consider the appropriate materials to create to support the Sales Team’s needs. The work environment is fast pace and energy driven, therefore accountability and good communication skills are essential.
- Support the development of integrated marketing campaigns and events for key markets, products, and industries
- Design, development, and execution of projects to drive new and existing business
- Create impactful prospect materials
- Develop new ways to positively impact the sales process through creative deliverables
- Develop template-based sales support materials
- Work closely with the Field Marketing Managers, sales team, and retail management
- Assist in the planning and development of material highlighting sales solution for Marketing and Sales purposes
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Communications, business or marketing major
- Experience in the marketing of products – experience in direct, or interactive marketing a plus
- Ability to “manage up” and sell creative ideas and vision
- Must be able to work independently and with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize activities
- Strong team orientation, track record of working collaboratively with teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build highly effective working relationships with Marketing and Sales
- Ability and proven experience to think strategically and also execute responsibilities in a timely manner
Indeed - 19 months ago
Through continuous development, professionalism, integrity, and commitment to our clients, our mission is to set the standard...