MassMutual Silicon Valley is now actively hiring for entry-level positions on the career path to becoming a Financial Representative, Advisor or Wealth Manager. We offer training and support for individuals who are interested in finance but don’t know where to begin their career.
At MassMutual Silicon Valley, having the “right” resume is not as important as having the right personal qualities. We are interested in candidates who have great communication skills, enjoy helping others, and who want a career they can control. In this current economic climate people need financial advice more than ever, and our financial professionals are in a position to build their own stable financial futures, while providing the same for their clients. Our one-year training program provides a salary and bonus structure with unlimited commission income.
- Active networking to identify and acquire clients, while learning to develop your own practice with our help.
- Receive training in a collaborative environment, and expand your personal knowledge of the financial industry.
- Learn to assist clients in making sound financial decisions.
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships through excellent rapport, outstanding service, and active listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Interest in financial services; including insurance, investments, financial planning, and wealth management
- Personal integrity and strong values
- Receptive to coaching and training
- Confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard