Financial Advisor- Local Candidates Only
At MassMutual Silicon Valley, you’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products, access to powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. Our highly-qualified team of professionals provides specialized expertise in areas including long term care insurance, special needs planning, disability insurance, and college and retirement planning.
You will have the chance to help others turn their financial dreams into reality and make a positive impact on the lives of your associates and your community; while synonymously being in control of your time, your income and your own destiny. Most importantly, you'll be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Your independence will be backed by all the resources, training and support of a Fortune 100 company.
MassMutual Financial Group is a global, diversified financial services organization whose companies offer a broad portfolio of asset management and insurance products and services since 1851. Our objective is to build, promote, and continually create a diverse range of financial solutions tailored to the needs of our individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
If you are looking for a career that will leverage your years of work experience, provide you an opportunity to build a business you can call your own, and deepen your connection within the community, then MassMutual Silicon Valley is the place to be.
Training: Our curriculum is anchored in the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, best practices in business, sales, finance, marketing, and strategy. This includes:
- Licensing program
- Core training lectures with interactive coursework
- Mentorship development program
- Advance training classes
- Strong market development and networking skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and goal-oriented
- A strong verbal, interpersonal and written communicator with demonstrated success in building new relationships
- Exhibits a commitment to professionalism, honestly and a strong work ethic
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
- Sales experience preferred
- Financial Industry experience not required
- Life, Accident & Health, Series 6, 63, and 7 not required/company will sponsor
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident only
- Must live in San Jose area
- Insurance Sales experience not required
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives.