Most people measure success by the job they do, not by how well they do their job. For many individuals this is frustrating, because they feel they are capable of much more. It is hard to distinguish yourself when arbitrary limitations hold you back.
At MassMutual Silicon Valley, we recognize that passion, ambition, and determination are the most valuable qualities of our employees, and these qualities don’t fit on a resume.
We are looking for individuals to join our team of Financial Representatives, Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers and participate in a collaborative work culture that has been ranked by the Silicon Valley Business Journal as one of the “ 2013 Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area.
We listen to our clients, and make strategic recommendations that secure their financial stability for the long term. Interpersonal communication, integrity and confidence are key, and while prior familiarity with finance is great, the subjective personal qualities mean so much more.
Individuals interested in a career change typically want more control of their income, with less external restrictions and limitations. They are looking for a functional balance between work and personal life. They are looking for an occupation in which they can build something that they own, and they want the creative freedom to build it their way.
We have a comprehensive training program to familiarize new advisors with the depth and breadth of our product suite, and we provide a base salary and bonus structure with unlimited commission income to help new representatives get started.
Consider applying your abilities in a recession-proof industry at a Fortune 100 company that rewards you for the same values that you are most proud of.
- Meet with clients and ask questions to assess their financial needs.
- Actively listen to best determine the products or services that are applicable to their situation.
- Work with experienced mentors and advisors to generate a suite of plans and recommendations.
- Help your client implement these strategies, and continue to consult with them should their needs ever change.
- Participate in networking and marketing to identify and acquire clients, while learning to develop your own practice with our help.
**Preferred Qualification: Candidate currently holds (or is able to attain) Series 6, 63 and 65 licenses within 60 days of contract.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Interest in a wide range of financial services; including insurance, investments, financial planning, and wealth management
- Personal integrity and strong values
- Receptive to coaching and industry training
- Confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Prior experience in financial management, sales, marketing, security or education is