Massachusetts College of Art and Design Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Administrative Assistant ! Financial Office (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 18, 2016
Great place to work. Great work environment. Great student and staff :). !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently temping at this position and I would love to stay if they would have me
Scattered dept. heads, admin and limited resources overshadow an otherwise great teaching experience.
Adjunct Animation Instructor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 12, 2015
I worked as an Adjunct Faculty in the Animation department for a semester. Working with the students is very fulfilling. However, the department head and my supervisor were extremely uncommunicative and refused to field questions or provide any feedback on performance. HR is very impersonal, and do expect mistakes from the bursar's office.
Creative and exciting world to be part of!
Facilities Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 10, 2015
Art and Design--A wonderful ambience in which to work! I constantly felt the energy and creative juices of both staff, faculty and students. in general, it was an very uplifting and rarified atmosphere to be in.
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 24, 2015
Students are encouraged to work on campus. Great opportunity to learn and also practice teaching skills before the full time job.
Great student workplace
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 6, 2015
The faculty and staff at MassArt are encouraging of students to work on campus and are understanding of needing flexible schedules due to classes and workload.
quiet and productive work environment
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 2, 2014
typical work day at MassArt entails sitting at my desk with my daily tasks to complete on my own without much supervision. I learned how to better manage my time and organizational skills. Management was very relaxed here, you were given your tasks and then left alone to complete them. The hardest part of my internship was finding enough work to do each day.
On foot Patrols
Campus Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MaJune 3, 2012
Good Department. Growing Department. Still needs improvements in some area. Overall, great place to work.
Pros
training
A multi racial environment full of joy and loving work!
Professor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 11, 2012
Working at massachusetts College of Art and design has been the best thing that has happened to me over the last five years. it is a vibrant place that nobody who has been there can never forget!
It offers opportunities to teach, but also many to learn more and more in different fields of education.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Our community is ready to answer.

Massachusetts College of Art and Design Reviews by Location