Principle duties for Therapists include:
- Perform consecutive, 50 minute, quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- Must understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Indeed - 14 months ago